Lets talk about the BST Campaign video.

Magooga 94

So for those of you who have not seen it, sorry but I don't know how to post it. But to jump right in to it, I was for the most part very satisfied. Assault on the control room looks better than ever, Flood look amazing, MC's armor is fixed, Skulls (unlimited amo FTW) Analyze mode, I could go on and on. One thing however that I'm rather disappointed in is Halo (the second mission). If you notice, its evening now throughout the mission. I don't like it at all. Back in the original CE the atmosphere was very strange. The sky was dark but you could still see as though it were day time. This made me feel like I was really somewhere strange and alien. I just hope they fix that before the final copy is released. If you agree with me, spread the word and get this fixed! Back to everything els though, whats your opinion on the BST?

So for those of you who have not seen it, sorry but I don't know how to post it. But to jump right in to it, I was for the most part very satisfied. Assault on the control room looks better than ever, Flood look amazing, MC's armor is fixed, Skulls (unlimited amo FTW) Analise mode, I could go on and on. One thing however that I'm rather disappointed in is Halo (the second mission). If you notice, its evening now throughout the mission. I don't like it at all. Back in the original CE the atmosphere was very strange. The sky was dark but you could still see as though it were day time. This made me feel like I was really somewhere strange and alien. I just hope they fix that before the final copy is released. If you agree with me, spread the word and get this fixed! Back to everything els though, whats your opinion on the BST?

Magooga to link a video, do to that video and highlight the entire "www" line in the line at the top of the page you are on and hit "CTRL" "C" to copy it. Make your post, then highlight a catch word like "here" and use the "link" option in the posting area to create the link.

• 2 weeks later...