Goddess of the Sea

Fishy

Most of you members are newer and very rarely any of you know who or what I'm talking about when I change my name to Lazuli Lure, or my username offsite is Lazuli Lure. Well to tell you the blunt truth, it was a thing I made a while ago. To be exact, almost three years ago. A few members might remember this, but that's doubtful. Anyways, I'm going to show you what I showed the first time. 

Lazuli Azul Lure is the Queen of the Sea. She is both young and beautiful, but yet she is only yet just a goddess. Lazuli Lure has the control over the waves and the currents of the sea. That's not her only ability, but that's a few known ones. Others consist of your basic knowledge of what Gods/Goddesses of the sea can do.

Lazuli Lure was born February 19th 1933. She has been seen to appear out in the middle of nowhere in the ocean, no preferred areas have been shown. They're more of random appearances.

It has been rumored that she lives somewhere around the Bermuda Triangle; no evidence have been found of the case.

Mostly known for her abilities, Lazuli is more known for her beauty.

Lazuli Lure is a 8' 4” long/tall Mermaid and 281 lbs; with Aqua, Teal, Black and White mixed hair color; 4 Dorsal fins and 1 Tail Fin; Cyan Eyes; 6 inch long ears; Webbed Hands; an Antenna; and a scrawny body.

Lazuli is a calm mermaid, she'll give you the joy you need. But beware, she is known for playing tricks on predators and other strategic plans. She once took down the U.S and German navy war during WWII over seas in the NorthWestern hemisphere as the age 3 with a bunch of fish, Butterfly fish to be exact. If you are trusted by her it is quiet rare, she likes to make you feel ignominious about yourself at times. If you can get past her traumatizing, she will become surprised and play a game with you; if you pass you win, you'll gain her trust.

Lazuli is the legendary goddess of the sea, as stated before, noted for her various abilities more then her looks. She was born 384 years after her mother died. Her mother was unknown, but was most likely a sea goddess as well. Sea Goddesses are known to live for up to 29.6 millenniums.

As all sea goddess's, she was born with 249 other eggs. Only one survives out of the nest.

Lazuli learned to swim at birth, she is still learning her abilities, even at the you age she is now. She also knows over 2432 cunning strategy's of the 2.8 billion so far. Humans tend to fear her and run away from her on sight; knowing that they too, might be next in line for their fate. Her most well known technique is noted as “Blue Sea” which is pushing the water away from the subject, forcing it to fall on the hard ground below, then collapsing the water over them.

I put together a video of her, however if you don't want to just look at one picture and listen to the music, that's fine. I'll just post a picture below the video.

lazuli_lure_by_xokerfish321-d5pq0tr.jpg

• Like 1