I almost thought my pleas for "Keko for staff 2k15" had worked...

There's always a next time...

For now congrats to the one who can keep Keko from destroying any more planets! Enjoy your month in pink!

• Like 1

Lewis :3

Congratulations, buddy. You deserve it. Hopefully, this will postpone Keko from destroying us all or enslaving us. Ah, who am I kidding, nothing will prevent that.

Also, use your MoM wish to get rid of timezones and replace them with Twamzones! We NEED this, damnit!

Or you could use it to encourage 343i to introduce super-advanced lightbulb-destroying physics in Halo 5. Either one works for me.

(the latter paragraph contains running jokes before anyone asks)

• Like 1

Keko!! Oh no! He's going to take control over us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :realmad: 

In all serious, congratulations H5F! A well deserved title for a super duper cool member! Congratulations Keko and Lewis :3  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo: 

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 

Edited by Yang Xiao Long
  • Like 1

I don't even know where to begin. But I will say this. He isn't just a Halo 5 Follower. He's a Follower in general. Whether it be 343ibot or not.

Great man to choose as MoM. Didn't even see it coming. Congrats bud! Hope this late birthday present suits ya. ;)

• Like 1

Mods, do you realize what you've done?! You've let Keko get one step closer to world domination! NOOOOOOOOO-

Nah, but seriously, congratulations! Enjoy your month wearing the pink suit!

• Like 1

Hey, congratulations, pal :D! You've always deserved this. I'm actually so pleased for you :thumbsup:. I just feel really bad for not being here last month to both; see how well you did on the forums last month and to confuse/terrorise the Shout Box with you ;).

Anyway, this is definitely a very well deserved MoM status, you've always been here for me on this forum, always 'followed' (ha, see what I did there ;)?) what I've done such as my monthly reviews and my EoM Events :D. You've always been one of my best friends on this forum and hopefully we can confuse the SB again this month, although probably a bit less this month as your name is in pink ;). I hope Keko has a great time unleashing his wrath on the forums :D.

-H5WBC

• Like 1

So this post was made at 5:21am this morning my time. 

Keko woke me up at 5:16 asking me to come to the computer and load up this Forum 

I was then told to wait and refresh every minute or so. 

Lo and behold, a new topic appeared! 

And Keko was very happy to be able to share the information that I had become this months MoM. As I bet it was bugging him for ages (He knows the future, keep in mind) 

At this point I went back to sleep feeling very happy with myself, lol. 

Anywho, weird morning aside. Thank you all for the very kind words and the awesome thread Drizzy. Keko was impressed! 

• Like 5