Strange Halo Site - Possible Reveal Coming?

A strange website has popped up called view.engage.xbox.com that has something to do with Halo 5: Guardians and the Hunt the Truth marketing campaign. 

gallery_12241_647_145855.png

The site presents a starry image of space with the words "The Hunt Continues" at the top. At the bottom of the image it says "April 25-28. Worldwide". It seems something interesting is going to happen as Microsoft/343 Industries appears to have something planned for the next few days. But what could it be? More activity come from the Hunt the Truth tumblr page? A trailer or gameplay video? Who knows.

When looking at the image it doesn't seem to show anything of any significance other than the words "Benjamin, hunt the truth" can be seen if you close enough. But if you move your cursor across the image some areas can be clicked bringing up some images.

https://rapidxbx.blob.core.windows.net/h5ot/005-01342ba379894c80a9946faf94eda360

https://rapidxbx.blob.core.windows.net/h5ot/063-7a8ae4a2bfde4183934adcbfc5bea8c1

https://rapidxbx.blob.core.windows.net/h5ot/027-7ce6d54331564aa1a50b90bcdb0392b6

One image shows something that resembles a marble like surface. Another image shows what appears to be something that looks like the side of a cliff or the inside of a cave. The last image shows a metallic object, possibly a piece of armor or a part of a vehicle?

So what does all this mean? What is going to happen between now and April 28th? Let us know your thoughts on this.

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 9

I love what 343 is doing for Halo 5 hype. I think this is all part of their plan and we just gotta play along and get excited.

Edit: Upon reading Fishy's reply I now see the words there and it seems evident that this is in relation to a development that we'll be seeing soon in Hunt the Truth. 

• Like 1

Well it's not E3... What could it be? Very mysterious indeed. The words "Benjamin, hunt the truth" are hard to see, but they're in that black vacant area on the left. 

The page looks like a marketing campaign of some sort. It literally says at the bottom "If you do not wish to receive marketing e-mails from Xbox..." However, that may be uncorrelated with the page. We don't know for sure yet. I'm going to keep my eyes on this. 

Great find Adam.

• Like 2

I saw the 'marble' image earlier today via Twitter, was confused along with all others who had saw it. This makes a little more sense in how it's relevant to Halo. I've got no hype at all though for some reason, just nothing interesting enough (IMO) has showed up. Hopefully the hype will hit me when more is revealed.

Nice work Adam.

For the pictures P34nut released, that last picture is the bottom part of Chief's Helmet.  Or at least a variation. A spartan helmet I know that. Whatever it is, it's man-made and dropped or lodged in some rock.

EDIT: 

First picture looks like a picture taken of the surface of a star. Sunspots and all. Maybe?

Second picture, imo, looks like some machinery inside a limestone-ish cave. Seems like an excavation. Excavation!

Third picture was established as human-made metal, but granite behind this fragment adds confusion. 

Edited by AhhOldWoman

My analysis of Drizzy's 2 pictures:

1. A shot of Locke's legs as he's standing in what appears to be a desert, in the middle of a sandstorm.

2. A picture of 2 spartans. A mystery spartan, could be anyone, holding a rifle, and what looks like Spartan Palmer (again, could be anyone.), Both facing toward. However, the camera is at their hips. Behind is some kind of old ruins.

Someone explain this to me.