Halo: Reach to Xbox one Petition!

Halo: Reach is a beloved entry in the Halo series, but in recent times it has had some neglect from it's publishers. Please help Microsoft realize that Reach deserves the Xbox one Ultimate treatment: https://www.change.org/p/microsoft-please-bring-halo-reach-along-with-odst-s-firefight-to-xbox-one-with-all-of-reach-s-dlc-s

I want Reach on X1. But I'd rather them get ODST, H5G an MCC working first before tackling a vet large game with another multiplayer, forge, campaign and armour selection.

343 is trying to do too much at once already and it's showing that they're biting off more than they an chew. Let them get some stuff out of the way before adding more workload to the pile.

• Like 2

Personally, Reach takes the cake for "best halo game to date".

I'd LOVE to see it in Xbox one graphics and sound.

MORE so, I would like to see 343 finally make a solid game AND fix the issues with the past games that they've produced in this franchise.

One last thing, who would like to see a halo REACH prequel?

All the stories about noble 6, ending colonies, and all the mentions of black ink in his files?

Come ON! THAT'S some juicy lone wolf halo action I'd like to get IN on.

Personally, Reach takes the cake for "best halo game to date".

I'd LOVE to see it in Xbox one graphics and sound.

MORE so, I would like to see 343 finally make a solid game AND fix the issues with the past games that they've produced in this franchise.

One last thing, who would like to see a halo REACH prequel?

All the stories about noble 6, ending colonies, and all the mentions of black ink in his files?

Come ON! THAT'S some juicy lone wolf halo action I'd like to get IN on.

It has already been confirmed we will not be seeing any more of N6, nor noble in general, aside from Jun who has appeared in Initiation and New Blood as the recruitment agent for the Spartan IV's. he recruited Palmer, Buck, Mickey and Romeo into the SIV's. otherwise, the only media we're getting (Which is a lot) is the stuff relating and building the Reclaimer saga. Add to the fact that Reach and Noble were almost universally hated among the lore community and it's very clear it's a subject 343 is anxious to forget about and move on.

What we do know of Noble Six is that he (Yes, he. It is confirmed) took on a URF base single-handedly during the war and eliminated key leadership. That is it.

If you want info relating to the events preceding Reach, I'd recommend the book Halo: The Fall of Reach and Halo: First Strike and the ONI Data Drops released by 343i to tie up the vast amounts if inconsistencies between the book and game.

Edited by BaconShelf