Halo 5: Guardians pre-order bonus trailer

Halo 5: Guardians pre-order bonus trailer

halo_5_67674.jpg

A Youtube channel called Pixel Enemy has released a trailer revealing a pre-order bonus and a neat trailer.

The trailer shows us the little teaser part we got a while ago with Spartan Locke putting on his helmet but we get to see some more now.

Check the trailer down here:

Those enemies never stood a chance!

So pre-ordering from Gamestop gives us the Spartan Locke armor for multiplayer which is pretty cool. I just hope it isn't restricted to Gamestop alone since some countries (including mine) don't have a Gamestop. I guess time will tell.

What's interesting is that the narrator tells us "Sometimes you're the predator. Sometimes you're the prey" which either tells us that in Halo 5 we get to play both Locke and Master Chief in the Halo 5 campaign (which I think has not been officially confirmed yet), or it's just referring to us being able to play with Locke's armor in multiplayer and thus being "The Predator".

Anyways, we get a cool armor for pre-ordering!

Will you pre-order with Gamestop for this armor?

Let us know down below!

Thank you for reading! :D

Thanks to You Know YOLO for telling me about the trailer!

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 4

Some great stuff in this trailer! A lot of those maneuvers were doable in-game. That made playing as Locke seem very cool. Kind of brings up the question of why we'll be playing as him fighting through Covenant forces like that though. I'm sure they're not hiding Chief 

• Like 1

The official announcement: http://news.xbox.com/2015/04/games-spartan-locke-showcases-deadly-skill

Regional exclusives need to stop being a thing.

Some great stuff in this trailer! A lot of those maneuvers were doable in-game. That made playing as Locke seem very cool. Kind of brings up the question of why we'll be playing as him fighting through Covenant forces like that though. I'm sure they're not hiding Chief

Because they want to examine John's character from an outside perspective. If you've been following HtT, specifically E4, then you can see how John is perceive throughout various circles; civilian, military, command, media.

Don't know if I'll pre order from them yet. Wish they didn't do that, with Halo 4 we couldn't get all the armor unless we pre ordered from 50 different places. I fear they will do the same with this game.

Or just get the GOTY edition.

Also, a large portion of Halo 5 will be played from Locke's POV; this has been confirmed many times now.

• Like 1

Locke had 14 grenades and unlimited ammo in his BR!? If that's what his armor does then I'm up for it!

Where do I claim my Moutnain Dew skin and my Doritos AR?

Walmart. If you will also notice that after wielding said AR, your fingers have an orange residue left on them. It's called winning dust.

Biggest thing I'm worried about is all this armors becoming free to everyone, like they did with Halo 4. Making a pre-order completely useless in the long run.

• Like 1

Nice! I usually preorder, so hopefully this is an exclusive only. Nice to know Gamestop is getting the good armor this time, I mean. Scanner was all cool and that for Halo 4, but not really. Anyways. Nice Article Peanut. I'm looking forward to this!

My guess is that's Spartan Ops or Firefight. We still don't know.

• Like 1

Don't know if I'll pre order from them yet. Wish they didn't do that, with Halo 4 we couldn't get all the armor unless we pre ordered from 50 different places. I fear they will do the same with this game.

I'm hoping the same.

Where do I claim my Moutnain Dew skin and my Doritos AR?

Only the kewl kids can have those!

^^

What do you mean by "fighting Covenant forces like that"

Are you surprised Locke is fighting Covies or something else?

Oh and btw P34nut, it was confirmed Locke as well as Chief are playable in H5g. :)

Ah thanks. I wasn't too sure about that one myself :sweat:

Biggest thing I'm worried about is all this armors becoming free to everyone, like they did with Halo 4. Making a pre-order completely useless in the long run.

I wouldn't want to restrict 6 different types of armors to 6 different type of stores. Eventually everyone should be able to get those imo.

I wouldn't want to restrict 6 different types of armors to 6 different type of stores. Eventually everyone should be able to get those imo.

I know, I would too. I just don't like seeing 4,000 complaint posts about it like I saw with Halo 4. If they're going to do that they should really offer a better pre-order bonus.

• 3 weeks later...