Star Wars Celebration 2015

Onsokumaru

headerswcelebration15.jpg

STAR WARS CELEBRATION APRIL 16-19 2015

Hello Everyone! Starting April 16th marks the first day of Star Wars Celebration! The 4-day celebration will feature all the new Star Wars information about Rouge One, the future for Star Wars Rebels, New Episode VII Force Awakens info and Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Gameplay Trailer! Too much to keep up with? Can't Attend? Don't worry! You're covered! For the duration of the Celebration, I will be covering Highlights and News to satisfy your Star Wars Celebration needs! (And hopefully if uploading works, Pictures from the Celebration) If you would like to keep up to date and know when this topic has been updated, just select "Follow this topic" above to receive notifications when new info has been released! I will start updating news about this celebration starting as early as this evening! 

Get ready! Prepare for boarding! The Star Wars Celebration has you on a tractor beam! 

Updates:

icon_share.png #1

• Like 9

Sounds good. For the last ten years I've been waiting for a new Star Wars Battlefront, and I finally get my wish. Now, will I like it? That's the question that remains to be seen...

Still steamed at the fact that there is no third person, but that's minor when you get down to it. Just hope it's not BF4 with a Star Wars skin pasted over everything, which would still be cool but it's not what I'm looking for in it.

Also the new Star Wars movie is something to look forward to as well. Keep us posted Onso.

UPDATE #0.1 - Exclusive Collectible Figure

New information has been released for this years exclusive collectible item. The Imperial Spacetrooper will makes its appearance as the exclusive item. The Spacetrooper is a 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure, the Spacetrooper figure is based on appearances in Star Wars: Episode 4 – A New Hope. It includes re breather backpack, a heavy blaster, a blaster rifle, a thermal detonator, and a figure stand. If you're unable to purchase this item before it sells out, you might be lucky to find it available on a auction website or a toy seller website. 

Star-Wars-EP4-ANH-1_6th-scale-Spacetroop

Hot-toys-Star-Wars-Celebration-Spacetroo

Mind if I post the Star Wars Battlefront special editions here?

battlefront-bounty-hunter-ed.jpg?resize=

battlefront-darth-vader-ed.jpg?resize=53

battlefront-stormtrooper-ed.jpg?resize=5

They might not be real, still they look pretty neat!

dayum if they're real I'll have to buy 2! the Boba Fett one and the Storm Trooper one :drool:

Edit:

I thought that new Sith characters helmet look familiar.... its like a cross between the helmet shown below and Darth Revans Mandalorian mask

6492377091_d8f631c5e8_b.jpg

Edited by Mereel

Mind if I post the Star Wars Battlefront special editions here?

battlefront-bounty-hunter-ed.jpg?resize=

battlefront-darth-vader-ed.jpg?resize=53

battlefront-stormtrooper-ed.jpg?resize=5

They might not be real, still they look pretty neat!

PC gets Darth Vader, Xbox gets Boba Fett, and Playstation gets a Stormtrooper. There could be an underlying message there. Probably not, but...

STAR WARS CELEBRATION - DAY 1

Well today was first day at Star Wars celebration, there won't be much to be announced since things were added here, but will be reviewed! 

Announced today was the Star Wars Ep. VII The Force Awakens Trailer and Star Wars: Battlefront 3 information. Well let's get the overview started!

New Names

Around the showfloor of the convention it is noted that the empire and the rebels have a possible new names. It's showed that the Stormtrooper armor has labled "First Order" and the X-Wing/Pilot have "Resistance". It is still unknown about the new names but the surely there is a good reason for it.

Star Wars Ep. VII The Force Awakens

With the new trailer released, we were given new info on cast, charters, planets and much more. But the most notable part of the trailer were the new Stormtroopers. We knew about the new helmet designs but now know that all of the Stormtroopers have a unique feature for their role in the Empire or the "First Order". It was revealed about the new armor for the imperial pilots but the really exciting reveal was the Chrome Trooper. Could it be that this is a possibility of an elite class unit? Possibly Imperial Commandos? Another note is the droid BB-8 is a real prop! Much more to be discussed soon! 

Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Info

Well it's been announced that Star Wars: Battlefront 3 will be playable first for Xbox users! Also discussed was the time the gameplay trailer will be shown. The times listed are April 17th at 10:30am PT / 1:30pm ET / 6:30pm GMT

Well this is pretty much an overview of what happened Day 1. Oh and of course the lines for badges and Parking.

That's Day 1 for all of you! Stay tuned for Day 2 tomorrow! :3

• Like 1

STAR WARS CELEBRATION - DAY 2

Well today was Day 2 at Star Wars celebration, major news announced today and most of it will be reviewed! 

Announced today was the Star Wars: Battlefront 3 information, info on Star Wars: The Clone Wars, the most surprising unexpected poster for Star Wars Rebels and much more! Well let's get the overview started!

Star Wars: Battlefront 3

Major news announced here and some disappointment as well. It was confirmed that 3rd person view is now included for the game in which we get a small preview of what it would look like during the trailer. Also announced was the first bonus DLC Map titled "Battle of Jakku" which is a prequel DLC so it will be interesting! In other news on the topic, confirmed no space battles and no campaign. This was a major disappointment for fans as the Rise of the Empire story was good, many were expecting something great!

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

So recently released were the pictures and video of the unfinished Clone Wars Arc, we know that the Clone Wars series has ended, but has it really ended? More info on this will be updated separately. 

Lego Star Wars: Droid Tales

In lighter news, its been announced that a new project for a short Lego series will be airing soon! Possibility tales and stories told by R2-D2 and C-3PO? More info to be revealed soon. 

Star Wars: Rebels (Season 2)

Well for last news, get ready. This poster was shown around Star Wars Celebration. Beware that this poster might bring back old characters from the Clone Wars Series.

rebels2.jpeg

What are your thoughts on the recent news and reveals? Leave them in the comments below!

That's about it for Day 2! Major News revealed! Who knows what is to be revealed tomorrow? Stay tuned for Day 3 Overview! 

Edited by Direct_Otaku
  • Like 2

Honestly with the direction Star Wars is headed I actually feel motivated to watch the Star Wars Rebels show. Maybe I will.

I hope the unfinished Clone Wars Arc gets some sort of small release or something. The Clone Wars is my favorite era and I would love to see more of it. 

STAR WARS CELEBRATION - DAY 3

Well today was Day 3 at Star Wars celebration, some disappointing news today and not much new info announced today, just mostly extended information! 

Announced today was the Star Wars: Rebels (Season 2)! Well let's get the overview started!

Star Wars: Rebels

So new updated news for Star Wars: Rebels. A new poster was revealed today.

Star-Wars-Rebels-Season-2-Poster-720x106

With the poster released, this built up major hype for the release date but is not the only hype. The trailer was also played during the Rebels Panel which featured familiar characters as well! It seems that the story will be getting darker. 

What are your thoughts for the new season of Star Wars Rebels? What do you think of the returning characters? Leave your comments below! 

Well that wraps up Day 3, not only is this the third day, but also the day that tickets became sold out which is a disappointment for fans who want to attend the Celebration. 

Stay tuned for the Day 4: The closing day of Star Wars Celebration 2015!

• Like 1

STAR WARS CELEBRATION - DAY 4

Well today was Day 4, the last day of Star Wars Celebration 2015, this was an amazing celebration with much news revealed and a reveal about Star Wars: Rogue One, but today was the day where time was mostly spent on the show floor!

Since not much news was announced today at the celebration, today is mostly spent on the show floor. The following will be covered: Star Wars: Rogue One, Star Wars: Battle Pod and Lego Star Wars!

Star Wars: Rogue One

So new news reveled about Star Wars: Rogue One! Today we found out about the story line of Rogue One, which will take place after episode 3 where a group of resistance members try to take the plans to the Death Star! Even though many fans were expecting to see Rogue Squadron Movie, this works too! 

Star Wars: Battle Pod

Today we took a closer look at Star Wars: Battle Pod which is a new arcade game released at selected arcades. The game features 4 missions, The Death Star Battle, Hoth Battle, Endor Battle and the bonus story "Vader's Revenge" in which you take control of the Tie Advance a prevent the rebels from taking the super laser technology from the Death Star. The missions are complicated and difficult but can be mastered if you make the right maneuvers in flight!

SWBattlePod-610.jpg

Lego Star Wars

For those Lego fans out there! New Lego Sets were revealed and soon to arrive. The newest lines of Lego Star Wars sets are to arrive later 2015. The sets are titled "Lego Build-it" and they feature character where you actually build a Lego replica of them! Characters include: Obi-Wan Kenobi, General Grievous and much more!

Well, that wraps of Day 4! I hope you enjoyed the constant updates and overview for Star Wars Celebration 2015 and your feedback is much appreciated! Thank you for tagging along the journey! Stay tuned soon for a separate post for Star Wars Celebration: Complete Overview which should be done soon! Thank you again everyone and may the force be with you all!

-Onsokumaru

• Like 1