Hola! XD my name is tim! I am not new to Halo but i am new to this thing-a-ma-jig xD. So i just wanna introduce myself like everyone else! Ok so i am a decent player and i am not in a clan... YET.  I do youtube but i dont have any Halo content up yet.. :( If you wanna see it,here it is www.youtube.com/user/timmygamerhd

okeee! I think thats all i can say, but i do wanna ask a question if any of you know the answer , will halo 5 be on the xbox 360? or is it next gen only? Okee BYE!

• Like 1

Hey there mate, welcome to the forums! I'm sure you will enjoy your time here, I know I have. 

If you have any questions regarding anything please don't hesitate to ask. 

In regards to your Halo 5 question: I highly doubt that it would release on the 360/PS3. Just due to the graphics in the beta, i'm not sure the 360 could properly run the game. I hope that made sense :\.

Cya around! Make sure to obtain 5 posts so you can use the Shoutbox.  Keep in mind that Offbeat Items, Introductions/Goodbyes, and the Clan Recruitment/Advertising sections of the forum do not count towards your post total! 

:3