Halo 4: Starting a clan based of Game of Thrones Brothers of the Nights watch (BTNW)

The clan is based of game of thrones brothers of the nights watch but that is up for suggestion. Recruits will be placed in positions were they are best suited for example Brothers who are skilled at making forge maps for training will be builders, brothers who have the skill to lead a team take over the battle field will be flied officers and selected few will be advisers but everybody will get a say in what the clan does. My level isn't the highest but its climbing fast and i have every other halo under my belt including halo 4. If you are interested add me as a friend and msg me my gamertag is YettiPopper I am based out of the maritimes in new brunswick so i run on the Atlantic Eastern timezone.

Please msg if interested!!!!!!!!!

The clan is based of game of thrones brothers of the nights watch but that is up for suggestion. Recruits will be placed in positions were they are best suited for example Brothers who are skilled at making forge maps for training will be builders, brothers who have the skill to lead a team take over the battle field will be flied officers and selected few will be advisers but everybody will get a say in what the clan does. My level isn't the highest but its climbing fast and i have every other halo under my belt including halo 4. If you are interested add me as a friend and msg me my gamertag is YettiPopper I am based out of the maritimes in new brunswick so i run on the Atlantic Eastern timezone.

Must be at leats 16 to join but varies on maturity. We will be doing daily/all challenges, daily party matchmaking, daily skill enhancing custom/forge games, friendly people both brothers and sisters, all are welcome to join MAG MY GAMERTAG : YettiPopper if interested!

Please msg if interested!!!!!!!!!

None so far I just started recruiting yesterday. 

Field Officers would command a party in battle and run training exercises

I need people who know what there doing when it comes to running a clan thats where the advisiors would come in

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask :)

• Like 1