hey 343 please change halo5s multiplayer health regen back...

Gamer101

The "I didn't like it so change it back argument" never works unless you get more support. And with more I mean almost half the fanbase...

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean no one else does, I for one like it. You want to disappoint me?

• Like 2

What was wrong in the Beta?

And you know it was a Beta, right? Beta, meaning things are very subject to change.

And I'd hate to tell you, but we're a community forum. We have little to no affiliation with 343 Industries... so we can't help you out. However, there actually official forums for 343 Industries is on Halo Waypoint. http://bit.ly/ZYbxyq

What was wrong in the Beta?

And you know it was a Beta, right? Beta, meaning things are very subject to change.

And I'd hate to tell you, but we're a community forum. We have little to no affiliation with 343 Industries... so we can't help you out. However, there actually official forums for 343 Industries is on Halo Waypoint. http://bit.ly/ZYbxyq

The beta didn't allow you to recover your shields while sprinting. You had to take cover or finish the kill. That was up to you. Your shields in MM were set to either recharge, or allow you to sprint. It's kind of annoying, but logical for taking out those who are trying to run away from a fight.

We do, however, have an affiliation with 343 Industries. Frank O'Connor is on our site. His username, I cannot tell you, but he's a ledgend for sure.

The beta didn't allow you to recover your shields while sprinting. You had to take cover or finish the kill. That was up to you. Your shields in MM were set to either recharge, or allow you to sprint. It's kind of annoying, but logical for taking out those who are trying to run away from a fight.

We do, however, have an affiliation with 343 Industries. Frank O'Connor is on our site. His username, I cannot tell you, but he's a ledgend for sure.

And that seems fair, since most H2 diehard fans would whine about it.

And wait, what!? You've scared me with one post..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...