7 mins of gameplay from the POA.

The(SIC)ness

Nothing can describe the awesome.

Just a few things I'm disappointed in is the new model designs for most the weapons such as the assault rifle and shotgun.

And have any of you noticed the weird reload animation for the assault rifle? he doesn't even put the ammo clip in the whole way, it's just floating there until he hits it a second time.

Overall i will still buy this game and I cant wait to play it again. Ive been with Halo since day 1!

Nothing can describe the awesome.

Just a few things I'm disappointed in is the new model designs for most the weapons such as the assault rifle and shotgun.

And have any of you noticed the weird reload animation for the assault rifle? he doesn't even put the ammo clip in the whole way, it's just floating there until he hits it a second time.

Overall i will still buy this game and I cant wait to play it again. Ive been with Halo since day 1!

It isnt floating he clicks it in a few centimeters and then hits it the whole way in

I have a question i don't know if it came across in this vid but i was to mind blown by the gameplay so I didnt hear the commentary with it but "Can you find skulls in the levels or are they already unlocked from the beginning " Please answer my question I would really like it :)

I have a question i don't know if it came across in this vid but i was to mind blown by the gameplay so I didnt hear the commentary with it but "Can you find skulls in the levels or are they already unlocked from the beginning " Please answer my question I would really like it :)

I'm pretty sure you'll have to find them like in Halo 2 and 3. That's what I've heard, at least. (I think from 343 themselves in some interview or video)

Hmm, Ive noticed that on the more recent halo anniversary game play videos the weapons are based of the halo 3 weapons such as the assault rifle and pistol. Does anyone know what happened to the Halo: Reach assault rifle and magnum models? Maybe it could be fully customizable and you get to pick what weapon models you want for campaign.

Hmm, Ive noticed that on the more recent halo anniversary game play videos the weapons are based of the halo 3 weapons such as the assault rifle and pistol. Does anyone know what happened to the Halo: Reach assault rifle and magnum models? Maybe it could be fully customizable and you get to pick what weapon models you want for campaign.

You mean the Halo 3 models that were based off the Halo:CE models? Those ones?

The Reach models were simply placeholders, as the game was still heavily in development.

Alright thanks for the info, I am really disappointed at the final Magnum model. It looks a bit skinny...

The only reason it looks skinny is because of the first person fov. It's essentially the same model, just the way it's being held gives it the appearance of looking skinny. You're basically seeing a top view of the gun, whereas in other games in the series, it's more of a rear view of the gun. Hope I explained that in a way that made sense.