Your MoMmy, 1 A.B (After Bnus)

Ash

Ahhhh, the heart emoticon burns!  Someone get it off, get...it...off!!!!  :twin:   <---much better

Congrats Ash!  May your rule as :queen: be as long as the month is fun and hopefully we can all move passed the reign of BNUS in fashionable PINK style lead by you!  It's been a long time coming and I'm glad they have chosen such an awesome member to join our ranks.  Congrats again Ash!

P.S.  This calls for a special MoM poem at some point....... maybe

***EDIT***

FIRST!!!!  Eat it suckas! :P

• Like 2

:cray: This.. is beautiful.. Now allow me to thank you for being such a good friend to me. :) *Teasing Azaxx was fun. :P * You have always been a delight to talk to in the sb and cheerfully accepting my Dares. :3 Honestly you are one of my many best friends on here, and I hope that we continue to be for a long time. ^_^ Ash :hugz:

Edit: Oh and almost forgot, that Hello Kitty smiley should totally be a thing. ;)

Edited by Melody
  • Like 1

Well Ash, you becoming a MoM I never saw. I didn't think of you as the outgoing type of woman, more of a stay-at-home and occupy yourself until you crash in sleep. Never did I ever expect you to be having a baby, it surprised me and I'm pretty sure it surprised everyone else. The fact that you say you're not having a baby is like dishoning your child. No matter what you do, I will think you are pregnant for the rest of the month. I would've made your character in Warlord too if you wouldn't have chosen a Spartan III! If you would've chose just a Spartan, I would have made you a Spartan IV, that way it was logical for you to have a kid back at home. Gah, why! You ruined me...

Jokes aside, thanks Ash. I'm glad I'm memorable to you for at least one thing. If not, two. I'm glad that you decided to stay, with the other few of us from the early age of the forums. One of the few who understands the reason of my behavior, probably because rules weren't strict back in my day. You're not bad of a person yourself. However, I hope you don't leave. However... We have made it... We have made it to 2015 together! We survived!

Love,

Stupid Fishy

post-7524-0-56306000-1354505325.png

(P.S. I hate your wish. I finally have something to not like about you!)

• Like 1

Even though, we LITERALLY just met, I can't believe I was not on here! And I am by far the most upbeat person alive! Everyday is fan-friggin-amazingly-tastically-tastic, I always look to the brighter side of things! There is literally no one who could out pace me in being upbeat... KAKASHI_HATAKE!!! I AM YOUR LIFETIME RIVAL!!!

( I should change my name to Guy Sensei )

• Like 2

First it's a Hello Kitty smiley. Then it's users becoming Hello Kitties. Eventually the background, and the whole color scheme of the forum will be changed to White and Pink, and we'll become the #1... Hello Kitty Forum... in the universe... no one will be safe from it's cute wrath... :cray:

Welcome to the MoM club btw. You earned it.

• Like 2

Nice to know you think of me that way Ash and congratulations on MoM!

Even though, we LITERALLY just met, I can't believe I was not on here! And I am by far the most upbeat person alive! Everyday is fan-friggin-amazingly-tastically-tastic, I always look to the brighter side of things! There is literally no one who could out pace me in being upbeat... KAKASHI_HATAKE!!! I AM YOUR LIFETIME RIVAL!!!

( I should change my name to Guy Sensei )

AND I'M YOUR LIFETIME RIVAL!!!! 

• Like 2

Yet again, congratulations Ash! A well deserved title for a very respected and liked person on the forums. I'm glad that I could be your little trooper for ToD, someone has to take your Eevee dares otherwise you'll get bored.

Congratulations MoMmy! Wear your pink with pride for a month :hugz:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...