Customer Service Needed - Did not receive 1 month free/halo odst

Hi,

I purchased Halo Master Chief collection on November 29, 2014 and picked up on December 1, 2014 at Target and I was aware of the problems that the game was having and decided not to download the game to the xbox since it did not work properly. I decided to wait to play the game when an update would come out that would fix the prominent issues with the game. After the main issues were fixed, I decided to play the game, hence no pointing in wasting hard drive space if the game does not work, and then you guys ended up releasing an article for all players who played the game Dec 17 or earlier would receive free stuff like 1 month xbox live, odst and other goodies for free.

I felt that this deal shall also apply to the xbox user's who had purchased the game before the Dec. 17 date but decided not to play it since the game did not fully work. I am one of the user's and it would be greatly appreciated if I was able to receive those freebies as well due to the inconvenience. 

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon,

MasterCheif505

post-88834-0-12490100-1428086634_thumb.png

Well... I can't really stress this enough but the One Month was prematurely added on once they confirmed that you were connected to Xbox Live and played MCC at least once. Say you bought a one year membership and it had 10 months left, you don't receive any sort of codes or anything of the sort, it is prematurely added to your Xbox Live account; having 11 months left.

As for ODST... That isn't even built yet...

Well, obviously if you didn't waste your time searching on Halo MCC and just decided to play it after the update, they're not going to give you the free month. You have no reason to deserve it. You decided to use your time and do other things. Not once putting in the disc and trying to play MCC. I'm sorry, but you don't deserve anything. Not even a 2 Day Trial.

Proof of picking it up before hands not going to pick it up, even if they would do that it's not like you couldn't of stole the image from someone else and try to claim it for yourself.

I'm sorry, but what you're wanting doesn't make sense to me. That's like bringing a hamburger and saying there's no world hunger.

Hi,

I purchased Halo Master Chief collection on November 29, 2014 and picked up on December 1, 2014 at Target and I was aware of the problems that the game was having and decided not to download the game to the xbox since it did not work properly. I decided to wait to play the game when an update would come out that would fix the prominent issues with the game. After the main issues were fixed, I decided to play the game, hence no pointing in wasting hard drive space if the game does not work, and then you guys ended up releasing an article for all players who played the game Dec 17 or earlier would receive free stuff like 1 month xbox live, odst and other goodies for free.

I felt that this deal shall also apply to the xbox user's who had purchased the game before the Dec. 17 date but decided not to play it since the game did not fully work. I am one of the user's and it would be greatly appreciated if I was able to receive those freebies as well due to the inconvenience. 

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon,

MasterCheif505

I was in a similar boat, but I decided to load up the game on my Xbox One just in case something like this did happen. Well, I lucked out.

Anyways, no one on this site can help you. You need to go to 343inudustries official site, Halowaypoint.com. You need to post there to get the attention of the people who can handle your request, so you gain your free month and free access to the upcoming Relic remake and ODST content for the MCC.

Sorry I cannot help you more.