Halo: Bnus über special ultimate awesome edition announced!

Halo: Bnus über special ultimate awesome edition announced!

MVFkhcJ.jpg?1

Earlier today 343i announced Halo: Bnus (more info on that here). Now they've released information on the special edition and what it will include!

After the exciting report of Halo: Bnus coming to the Xbox one we now have information on when it will release, what the price will be and what the special edition will include.

The game will be available for everyone to download or buy at a retailer coming April the 20th for the small price of $100. But that's not what you're interested in now are you? You want all the good stuff that has to do with the über special ultimate awesome edition of Halo: Bnus don't ya?

The über special ultimate awesome edition will only be $500 and will include the following:

-The game Halo: Bnus

-A bread case*

-A loaf of bread*

-A signature of the man himself

-A Bread action figure*

*Gluten free bread not available

This has gotten me very excited and I cannot wait to get my hands on the über special ultimate awesome edition. I mean WHAT A BARGAIN!

When are you going to pre-order your über special ultimate awesome edition? (I say "when" because you have no other choice)

Let us know down below!

Thank you for reading! :D

Source:

Bnus

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 3