Omar3rd

In Halo:Reach, everyone knows you could largely customize your spartan to look like almost anything you want. But your elite's appearance was limited to a few selections and weren't satisfying. In Halo 3 you could customize your elite as much as you could your spartan. Of course, who knows if you'll even be able to play as the elites online? But if possible it'd be nice to customize your elite with the ultimate armor perhaps being Arbiter's?

• Like 1

Well, that is exactly what I thought. When it comes down to it, all elites look the same. I would say that there should be more types but not custom features because if you pay attention on the campaign of every Halo, all of the elites look the same, but the only difference is the type of elite they are. Minors are common soldiers. Field Marshalls are high ranked. Rangers do tactical things. Minors all look the same. Field Marshalls all look the same. Rangers all look the same. Do you know what I mean? The Covenant does not use variety or customizations.

Well, that is exactly what I thought. When it comes down to it, all elites look the same. I would say that there should be more types but not custom features because if you pay attention on the campaign of every Halo, all of the elites look the same, but the only difference is the type of elite they are. Minors are common soldiers. Field Marshalls are high ranked. Rangers do tactical things. Minors all look the same. Field Marshalls all look the same. Rangers all look the same. Do you know what I mean? The Covenant does not use variety or customizations.

<Speech/Vocals Assimilated>

Halo 4 is an Epilogue.

I actually did observe that in 3 and Reach, but with all the creativity in 343 and Bungie they could've done it just for the online. Lol a huge zealot helmet to go along with small minor armor hah!

<Execute Suggestion: 403920-29-Z49>

They could always make everything a certain size so that the armor actually looks good while wearing stuff that 'doesnt match'.

I think that would be good. Even if there are no elites in Halo 4, it would be cool to further customize your character. Maybe the other species besides human will be forerunner, or precursor, or even flood. If I could play as a forerunner, I would in a heartbeat. And if their armor was customizable, I would love it even more. I agree that the elite customization in Reach sucks. If it were more like the Spartans, it would be a lot better.

• Like 1

I think that would be good. Even if there are no elites in Halo 4, it would be cool to further customize your character. Maybe the other species besides human will be forerunner, or precursor, or even flood. If I could play as a forerunner, I would in a heartbeat. And if their armor was customizable, I would love it even more. I agree that the elite customization in Reach sucks. If it were more like the Spartans, it would be a lot better.

what he siad.

The ForeRunners died before the Halo Story even began though. well not the Halo Story but Master Chief's. The ForeRunners sacrificied themselves to preserve sentient life, and a Forerunner vs. a spartan in the online would be very unfair haha. Considering how advanced they were

I think being to customize anything in any game just gives it a more personal feel, as it is more unique. Before the credit system and the unlockable armor, the multiplayer was just about racking up kills. Not that is was bad, just unique armor kicks ass >:)

The ForeRunners died before the Halo Story even began though. well not the Halo Story but Master Chief's. The ForeRunners sacrificied themselves to preserve sentient life, and a Forerunner vs. a spartan in the online would be very unfair haha. Considering how advanced they were

still, it would be awesome. I just finished reading Halo: Cryptum again and I just love forerunners.

A forge ball? You mean a moniter...

Anyway, I want the Elites to look like they did in Halo 3. They actually looked cool, and not like bulky blob of ****. And when you killed them, they lay in funny poses. Dumb reason want them back that way, but whatever.

We aren't so sure all the Forerunners are dead.

• Like 1

I agree completely. I rarely play Elite game types because I don't like the way they move and think it is ridiculous that you have all abilities as a Noble member and Elites even can't sprint. Anyways, I feel that it was a big miss in the game to offer so few types and no armor variations. So many players enjoy playing as Elites and deserve the same upgrades. I still believe there should be an "Elite vs Human" game type as well.

We aren't so sure all the Forerunners are dead.

That is so very true! How should we know they didn't plan for something like that to happen? They are smart enough to plan ahead and survive forever! (unless they gave their lives to the sentinels, in that case, they will be alive forever in a different body, which is a machine)

That is so very true! How should we know they didn't plan for something like that to happen? They are smart enough to plan ahead and survive forever! (unless they gave their lives to the sentinels, in that case, they will be alive forever in a different body, which is a machine)

True. Forerunner tech is so far beyond humans that its really hard to comprehend

I agree completely. I rarely play Elite game types because I don't like the way they move and think it is ridiculous that you have all abilities as a Noble member and Elites even can't sprint. Anyways, I feel that it was a big miss in the game to offer so few types and no armor variations. So many players enjoy playing as Elites and deserve the same upgrades. I still believe there should be an "Elite vs Human" game type as well.

Invasion.

I'm pretty sure all the ForeRunners are dead. But do tell me if I missed any- errr