Halo Reach Announced for Xbox One!

VinWarrior

Exciting news today as 343i announced the release date of a new add-on to the Master Chief Collection and a secondary beta!

With the recent Halo 5 trailers, I don't think anyone expected we'd get more info about Halo on Xbox One, however, we thought wrong. Over on HaloWaypoint.com, 343i released a statement showing off some new content as well as ramping up our Halo 5 hype once again. For starters, Halo Reach is being remade on the Xbox One in 1080p 60fps detail, with Campaign and Multiplayer being ported over, no Firefight or Forge, unfortunately. The game will run at the above settings and will release as a standalone disk that will download unto the MCC. It will be priced at $29.99 and include all the multiplayer DLC. Pre-ordering the game from select retailers will unlock a code for a secondary beta, releasing this September, to give us a final taste of Halo 5. It will not be restricted to the Arena Multiplayer and will run gamemodes like Free-For-All and Turf, a brand new version of BTB. Not much else is known about what content is coming, but 343i has teased more is on the way later. 

post-26953-0-51150400-1427862593.png

post-26953-0-99081100-1427862582_thumb.jpg

What's your opinion on this news guys? Let me know down below! Super excited myself! Thanks for reading, ciao!

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 7

I was not the most excited for Reach when it first came out. In fact, I hated it from the Beta. I still don't like it very much but I WILL BE BUYING THIS. Having a digital copy of Halo: Reach will allow for easy access to all of my Halos :D. If only they would give us Wars...

I remember when ODST was announced to come back, I was like "Now what about all the people asking for Reach?", and here is our answer. Now we have all FPS Halos on one console, at the beginning of it's life cycle. This is just plain great. I poured over 40 days into reach, and now I'm ready to pour some more on there. YEAH!

I was not the most excited for Reach when it first came out. In fact, I hated it from the Beta. I still don't like it very much but I WILL BE BUYING THIS. Having a digital copy of Halo: Reach will allow for easy access to all of my Halos :D. If only they would give us Wars...

I actually really really enjoyed the Beta. Especially when they launched the Invasion mode where each team had multiple color types to help you know who was your buddy.

I mean, hey, the buddy system works, it'd be pretty dope if they tried to do that with BTB. 'course, trial an' error all over again..