Playing Halo alone can get pretty boring after awhile. I'm searching for a crew to roll with. I'm sixteen, pretty good across all four games, and just want some friends to kick *** with (plus objective game types are really annoying with no communication) in Halo: MCC.

Just a few things I'm looking for in a clan:

Overall, casual. Just want some friends to pwn with.

I'm not going to change my GamerTag for any clan. Non-negotiable.

I will, however, change my characters' armors and color, as well as clan tags and whatnot if it's necessary.

I don't want a clan overrun with people under the age of twelve. Seriously my least favorite demographic.

In line with the one above, I want a clan whose members have some semblance of maturity. And a sense of humor. :)

But yeah if your clan fits these criteria, sign me right up :D

If u have reach you can join the builders we have practice raids almost every day and we forge to help the community... although we mostly just piss off people.and end up kicking ass. the requirements are 13+ (which u pass that), mic and wear our emblem during clan events armors is up to you. Msg me if your intrested my gt is eightflames