halo reach in mcc

They definitely can, in fact it would be way easier for them to port it as it already runs on the same engine that they used to make H2A. Not to mention that ODST is only a campaign and they're not featuring Firefight which was its very own unique spin on the series :cray:.

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm not the only one who thinks this but if they can get halo 3 ODST so surely they can do it with reach ?

The only reason ODST is being remastered is simply because of all the problems 343i had when MCC was launched. It's their way of saying sorry for the epic fail that happened with MCC.

ODST was never really meant to be included into the MCC at all and Reach will probably never be. The reason it won't be and the reason ODST originally wasn't supposed to be either is right in the name of the game, " The Master Chief Collection". 343i stated this themselves. It's meant to explain and mainly focus on Johns story to lead up to Halo 5 for everyone that wasn't with the series when those games came out. ODST is basically just to try and make up for their failure with the game's launch. Don't hold your breath on it ever being remade. Maybe 10 years down the road like with Halo 1 or 2.