Xbox One Star Wars controllers

Connor Kenway

Hey-lo (Halo geddit?) boys 'n girls so today it was announced that there would be 2 new controllers releasing for Xbox One that are Star Wars themed R2-D2 and C-3PO to be exact

10407228_1002202823132977_83494845706988

Both controllers are wired and will release April 30th 2015 and will be $49.99 USD.

In other Star Wars news it has been announced that there will be Star Wars Battlefront gameplay shown at Star Wars Celebration next month which runs from the 16th to the 19th.

what do you think of the controllers? are they the controllers you're looking for? or will you move along? let me know below!

• Like 1

Problem is, I have an afterglow controller that is the exact make of these, wired also. and these don't have Mic inputs for whatever reason. So you could only use them if you are playing by yourself.

I think they look cool, especially the R2-D2 one, but If you're looking to actually talk to someone with them you're outta luck. although I've never been the one to fantasize over controllers like some do.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think they look all that good honestly, and no mic input?

That's a nono for me.

That's debatable. I have the LED Wired Controller, it has no mic input. However, I am okay with that. I still use it, it has use to me. I plug it in, pop on the color-changing LED's. Both of the buttons, actually. Then set my other controller on the charger to charge. I also like to use it when I'm just gaming, not actual online play. Really good for solo and campaign games. Or when you're bored and messing around on your own. You don't always need a headset. Especially at times when you have no friends online. It still has it's use, you just can't say that accessories are needed. Not very logical.

As for me, I won't be getting one. I don't like the looks. They're cool for collectors, but not for me. I will stick to my wired LED instead. Thanks for posting Connor.