Hl6NnTj.png

TeamBeyond recently posted a few screenshots of the new Halo 2: Anniversary map remake, Relic, on their site. Apparently they got them from a video shown at the HCS Halo 2 Classic Match by Bravo, and Jay Frechette.

Here they are in all their glory (they're a little choppy):

Halo-2-Anniversary-Relic-Screenshot-1.pn

Halo-2-Anniversary-Relic-Screenshot-2.pn

Halo-2-Anniversary-Relic-Screenshot-3.pn

Halo-2-Anniversary-Relic-Screenshot-4.pn

Halo-2-Anniversary-Relic-Screenshot-5.pn

Halo-2-Anniversary-Relic-Screenshot-6.pn

Halo-2-Anniversary-Relic-Screenshot-7.pn

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thoughts?

Source: TeamBeyond

http://teambeyond.net/new-halo-2-anniversary-relic-screenshots/

This post has been promoted to an article

Edited by Self Destruct
  • Like 7

When I first saw the green land in the concept I was like "wut". But the pictures look pretty good, although I didn't really enjoy this map in H2C because of Snipars all on the hills in the back and such. I am more excited for ODST though, just because I'm more a campaign type of person.

• Like 1

Looks awesome, but from what I've played on Halo 2 it didn't work really well as a map. Hopefully the spawns and weapon spawns will be tweaked so that I won't get sniped on spawn...

I don't think it looks like Sandtrap really. I think this remake looks pretty dull actually although I guess there wasn't much they could do with this map anyway. It's like their remake of Zanzibar: no cover just better graphics. Looking forward to playing it in more than just Snipers though.

• Like 1

Are we just saying it looks like Sandtrap because of the thing stuck in the sand, that was also the exact same thing in Sandtrap in the sand. That was also stuck in the sand of the H2C version in it's sand. Just because there's sand doesn't mean sand, sand...

• Like 1