Looking for people to start something real.

I am sick and tired of "children" making tiny clans that die in a month and clog these threads.

Im looking for people to start a real Halo Community for Halo MCC. We all want a clan with a nice site, good forums, active members, cool youtube videos, and Streams people watch. I have come to the conclusion the best way to do that is finding mature players who you enjoy playing with. Skill in my opinion is not a factor, create something that people enjoy being a part of, and good players will want to join. I believe in playing together frequently to become better as group. Am I a super talented Halo player? no.

I believe in a social media driven clan, one that isnt too big (100+ members is wayyyyy to much) and isnt to small (less than 15). I would love to start something real with some of you, I only require that you want to take it seriously, and we use our vision to create something we all love and enjoy.

I am sorry i dont have some clan claiming to do MLG in the summer with some cool name that has something to do with warfare. What i do have though, is a specific set of skills. These skills will help me create something special for us to enjoy. So if you have interest in starting something from the beginning, sharing and expanding it to become something people want to be a part of. Send me a message on XBOne, and we can talk about this and work together. My gamertag is SUPMACBROMAN.

Please no one under 18. And if you do not intend on really working to make something great, dont waste mine or your time.

Happy Gaming to all!

(And Happy St Pattys to all you irish ********!) :thumbsup:  :respect:

I am sick and tired of "children" making tiny clans that die in a month and clog these threads.

Im looking for people to start a real Halo Community for Halo MCC. We all want a clan with a nice site, good forums, active members, cool youtube videos, and Streams people watch. I have come to the conclusion the best way to do that is finding mature players who you enjoy playing with. Skill in my opinion is not a factor, create something that people enjoy being a part of, and good players will want to join. I believe in playing together frequently to become better as group. Am I a super talented Halo player? no.

I believe in a social media driven clan, one that isnt too big (100+ members is wayyyyy to much) and isnt to small (less than 15). I would love to start something real with some of you, I only require that you want to take it seriously, and we use our vision to create something we all love and enjoy.

I am sorry i dont have some clan claiming to do MLG in the summer with some cool name that has something to do with warfare. What i do have though, is a specific set of skills. These skills will help me create something special for us to enjoy. So if you have interest in starting something from the beginning, sharing and expanding it to become something people want to be a part of. Send me a message on XBOne, and we can talk about this and work together. My gamertag is SUPMACBROMAN.

Please no one under 18. And if you do not intend on really working to make something great, dont waste mine or your time.

Happy Gaming to all!

(And Happy St Pattys to all you irish ********!) :thumbsup:  :respect:

Im really interested in this. Now that the multiplayer is fixed for the most part im down to play more MCC, and I would love to have a mature group of players to do it with. I consider myself a decent player but not great by any means. I was a lot better during Reach and H4 when i played more regularly, so im working on getting my shot back. I am a really chill guy and I think I would fit right into the type of group you are trying to assemble. Please message Shockwave5 on XBL and lets play some games!

Im really interested in this. Now that the multiplayer is fixed for the most part im down to play more MCC, and I would love to have a mature group of players to do it with. I consider myself a decent player but not great by any means. I was a lot better during Reach and H4 when i played more regularly, so im working on getting my shot back. I am a really chill guy and I think I would fit right into the type of group you are trying to assemble. Please message Shockwave5 on XBL and lets play some games!

sounds great man! i got a solid group of 10 guys or so ive been playing with past 2 nights. add me on the XBONE at SUPMACBROMAN ill be on all tonight and all day tomorrow

Unfortunately, people aren't usually dedicated enough. I've had the same problem as you... A LOT. Anyway, good luck. If you want a cool logo, hit me up with a PM. I have fun making logos, and I could do one to add professionalism to your clan.

hey man that sounds awesome im actually super interested! havnt gotten a name yet though. add me on the xbone? we can talk more!

So as of last night, myself and other members from this website and the halo waypoint site create a clan called Comrade Gaming. The clan is a group of guys who intend to play together as much as possible, with a clan ranking system, website, youtube channel, and many active members. We are looking for more guys to join us on Halo MCC so we can build something great. If we all work hard together we can make a wonderful community.

check out the site at ComradeGaming.enjin.com 

and hit me up on XBL at SUPMACBROMAN

Hey. I know I replied to your post before but this is something I can't be quite dedicated to right now. I'm focusing on my team as HCS Season 2 is coming up and we've found ourselves looking for 2 new players as our last 2 left. This is something I'd like to be a part of but I'm currently more focused on my team and improving every day.

Hey. I know I replied to your post before but this is something I can't be quite dedicated to right now. I'm focusing on my team as HCS Season 2 is coming up and we've found ourselves looking for 2 new players as our last 2 left. This is something I'd like to be a part of but I'm currently more focused on my team and improving every day.

no problem brother! feel free to stay on the site, use the forums, and hop in our party when were online! love to have you around

Update: Comrade will be holding a FFA tournament spanning 3 weeks starting this sunday/monday. If you are interested in joining the clan but arent sure, sign up on ComradeGaming.enjin.com and come get to know us this weekend. Anyone is welcome to join our tournament as long as you sign up on the site. 

Add me on XBL at SUPMACBROMAN if you have any questions. we would love to push our member number to Fifty in the coming weeks. Come join us!

• 4 weeks later...

Happy Gaming to all!

(And Happy St Pattys to all you irish ********!) :thumbsup: :respect:

Sounds awesome. Count me in. I have a 360 and a One with all halos. I keep and K/D of 2.0 on halo 4. I've been looking for some people to team with. GT is SwiftBuTtErS