Xbox One Controller Size Problem

Melody

So basically the Xbox One controller is big for my hands, I have fairly small hands so it's kinda hard to play anything on the Xbox One with the standard controllers. Would anyone recommend the mini series to fit my hands better? Suggestions?

Edited by Melody

Yes, the Mini series is an excellent choice. They're cheap and easy to use, they come with everything the standard Xbox One edition controller comes with. Except there's only one problem, you can't use headsets or accessories. So if you want to chat with us or any others, you'll have to use the Standard Edition controller.

However, if you just want to sit back and relax and enjoy your gaming; or if you don't wish to communicate with everyone else. The mini series is there for you. However you want to do your gaming without accessories, the Mini Series is perfect for your hands.

I just hope you do not mind that the Mini Series are wired. They don't have any wireless ones, at the moment. So if you're fine with that... I'd say go get one. They're cheaper, too.

• Like 3