Jetpacks...

VV0NDERBOY

So 343 released that roughly 10% of the Halo fans did NOT want sprint in Halo 5 so they appeased that 10% by making sprint optional. I'm wondering what the percentage is of people that enjoyed jetpacks because I bet there are more than 10% that 343 could appease for that as well. I know it won't happen because the game already revolves around the thruster pack (which in my opinion is a subtly modified or downgraded version of jetpacks anyways because a lot of it's conveniences were also conveniences of the jetpacks such as hovering, clambering up to higher levels, boosting through the air, etc.), but I'm just curious to see what percentage of you enjoyed them, what percentage hated them and what percentage are in the middle.

You could've turned the topic into a poll, that way it'd be a little easier to see.

Jetpacks are something that I liked in Halo 4, but wouldn't really want to see in Halo 5. In Halo 5 it would kind of ruin how the map works with trick jumps and (clamber)routes.