Hello fellow enthusiasts

Twinreaper

Hello everyone, my name is Twinreaper. I am an old school modder from way back in the ealy years of Halo PC and Xbox. I have been modding since Halo has been around. I have done many things in the community, and my knowledge and experience in the Halo game engine franchise has proven quite usefull in understanding the direction the developers go in the games.

I am here for all things Halo. I love being around people as passionate as I am about Halo and it's ever expanding universe. I am always around for general questions about game mechanics, tag structures, general nonsense and good old fashion debates. Hit me up and look for my posts when ever you can, and I am always ready to help others. Peace!

Finally a welcome...

Welcome reaper, so your intro finally explains your extensive and technical replies, whilst we talk wish this, maybe that. You come in and blow us all away with the technical bits.

Its actually very interesting to get the indepth look at what can or maybe cant be done. Keep it up....

Ps. whats your gamertag? is it same as your username?

Well yes and no. I have been going by the callsign Twinreaper, since my old Doom on dial-up days. Wow showing my age now...lmao

My gamertag is actually "B4M Twinreaper" I can also be reached on xfire at "Twinreaper", and you will usually find me on C?R Halo PC servers at [C?R]Twin.