The Force Will Be With You (Even if I won't)

BeckoningZebra1

This is the first time that I've been here when this is happening. This is disheartening.

BZ you were one of my first friends on here, and I was always happy to see you on here whenever I signed in. I always enjoyed taking part in your weekly polls and they always sparked good topics of discussion. I know you've given so much to this site, and your words are bitter/sweet to read. I wish you luck in your future endeavors, wherever they may take you. I will truly miss... our Obi-Wan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGhR4d8-3NY

• Like 2

BZ, you were one the first members to assist and welcome me after joining the community. The day you became a Community Moderator, I knew that justice was being served. You were always there to provide help when needed, and have been a great friend to all of us. You made this forum a friendly place to be when I had first joined, and you continued to bring in positive energy every day I had signed in since then. Not only are you a great friend to us all, but a great support to the forum overall, carrying out your job professionally. Always making a huge impact on this forum when staff, and when not staff.

"Never say goodbye. If you don't say 'goodbye', then you aren't really gone. You...just aren't here right now."  - Carolina

I need to know, will you be back?

And thank you for the memories:

p33Np.jpg

Edit: Image was from one of Drizzy's older WNWs, thanks Drizzy. ;)

Edited by RIP Monty Oum
  • Like 3

I wish you the absolute best in whatever you choose. Remember the forum is family, don't forget to come back and see us sometimes! It was a pleasure to meet you, I'm sure whatever you do with your life will be special, so enjoy it and become the best person you can. 

~I wish you the best BZ! Until next time, See ya! :hugz:

• Like 1

I never knew you that well, but your contributions to this site are plain as day. You'll be missed, Zebra.

Just make sure that your apprentice doesn't turn evil, slaughter children, and become a dark overlord working for an even more evil dark overlord.

• Like 1

Well. 

This wasn't what i wanted to see when I woke up. 

I really want to thank you for our great friendship Zebra, and wish you all the best for future. If you ever need any assistance we will always be here waiting for you.

May the Force be with you, always.

All the best,

H5F.

Edit: Keko says hi too, and wishes you well for the future.  

• Like 2

Awe Zebra, I am so sorry to see you go. But as always, life does tend to take us to new directions. I wish you the best of luck at your graduations and the beginning of a new chapter. I do hope to see you on here from time to time. And maybe sometime we will crash into one another again. 

With much luck to you, :heart: Zelda

• Like 1

272.gif

What if I don't allow you? ;)

But in all seriousness, I understand why you're leaving/retiring. Life can be pretty busy.

good luck with all you have left to do. Make sure to come back every once in a while!

Toedels!  :wave:

• Like 1

I've just come back today and read this, sorry about this reply being so late as I count you as being one of my best friends on the forum, we both have Star Wars nerdiness in common. We both love Halo and above all else you were always here for me when I needed help on this forum and you supported the few minor things that I did do for this community. All I can say really is that you were and still are a great member and you will always be remembered on this forum as a true legend and I wish you good luck in your future endeavours, hoping you'll return soon.

-Halo5willbecool :(

• Like 2

Well it appears that the new padawans coming to the forums to be trained to become jedi and to destroy the sith... Looks like they have to do to Dagobah ;)

Well I guess I might see you around BZ1. Unfortunately I cannot call you Bluezodia but that doesn't mean that the legacy of the beckoning zebra will never die out. You still have a few jedi knights left on the forums :P

You will be missed by everyone here BZ1, a very respected and liked member of the forums. You better come back to us!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...