Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Ryuu Namikaze

Where oh where do I begin... hmm... Spaz 12 + Terrorist, = Death, Terrorist and Flashbangs with LMGs and SMGs = Death, random terrorist spawns two inches in front of you when you are running into a room = Death. I love dying to SHOTGUN SNIPING FROM 200 METERS AWAY *bangs head into window*

Yep, totally legit, BTW I am a Master Sergeant right now, so I got armor, but I like mobility more, so I guess I am at fault half way for not having at least light armor on.

Loved terrorist hunt, just take cover at your spawn and take pot shots at the enemy.

Multiplayer was fun too, but the controls were a bit clunky for my taste.

Also...

AIM FOR THEIR LEADER!

"LIMA OSCAR LIMA, OVER!"

That's a lovely little quote. This thread makes me miss this game. Too bad my computer can't do games.

Luckily, it's multi-platform.

Terrorist hunt on that one map.. Just waltz up the stairs or through the door, lobbing grenades left and right. Fun times. Too bad the controls get in the way.. I'd teach me girlie how to play, but it's kind of more frustrating than fun with this game.

I would, but as I said, my laptop can't run games anymore (overheating pretty much five minutes after launching the game {that's what I get for asking for a "decent laptop for games"and trusting my parents will know what that means}, so yeah), and my xbox live (360) ran out.

My brother in law has been threatening to get me an xbone and a sub for a while.

• Like 1

A couple years ago, Rainbow Six: Vegas was available as a free Game with Gold. I hadn't any experience with the franchise before, so I downloaded it and I enjoyed it. Got the second game soon after (one of three instances where a Game with Gold leads me to buy the sequel), and enjoyed it as well. It was definitely a new experience different from other FPS games I've played.

Don't have it on Steam, though. It's only $10 I see, but I've a backlog of things I plan on purchasing already. Maybe if my paycheck is sizable enough this Friday, I'll get it.

Loved terrorist hunt, just take cover at your spawn and take pot shots at the enemy.

Multiplayer was fun too, but the controls were a bit clunky for my taste.

Also...

AIM FOR THEIR LEADER!

COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!

INVESTIGATE...BUT NOT ALONE!

Me and p34nut, we were "special" forces alright.