Hello everyone, if you are a Dragon Ball Z fan. You're in luck. Some of you may have heard of the upcoming new movie, Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection of F. Some of you have not, in short detail I'm going to explain some things and show you the trailer. The show is scheduled to be dubbed in 2016 for U.S. 2015 for Japan.

In Resurrection of F, Frieza is back. Yes, again. Two of his minions managed to survive and gather up the Dragonballs, which they used their wish to revive Frieza.

This time around, Frieza has a new form. Yes, a 5th form. His Ultimate form, as seen that he had four other previous forms and claimed that the fourth was his final form. For those of you who question, Frieza's final form at Full Power, is not an entirely different form. That's still his fourth form.

In DBZ: RoF, the main protagonist is not just Goku this time around, but Vegeta. Yes, Frieza and Vegeta at it again. Frieza plans on taking on everyone who has defeated him previously, and defeat them. Goku, Vegeta, Trunks are all at stake here.

That said, this film is to feature all of the Z fighters and much others. Including Lord Beerus and Whis. Both Gods of Destruction, first encountered in Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods.

Also, for those of you interested. It is said that Trunks and Goten will have new character designs. So get ready for a whole new look!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET2mEyXtRsY

• Like 6

At first I nearly had a fit of rage due to the abomination that was the live action DB movie and thought they were going to try and sequel it. Animated I am alright with.

Though I am confused, are they just ignoring the transformation state that Cooler achieved (which was supposed to be beyond Frieza's final state)? I thought that was canon but hey I don't pay that much attention to the series.

Vegeta deserves a more leading role in a movie. For too long he has been a "sidekick" and that needs to go away. After the ending of GT (which again I don't know is canon) Vegeta was the man in charge. Seriously he deserves some time to be the main attraction and redeem himself.

At first I nearly had a fit of rage due to the abomination that was the live action DB movie and thought they were going to try and sequel it. Animated I am alright with.

Though I am confused, are they just ignoring the transformation state that Cooler achieved (which was supposed to be beyond Frieza's final state)? I thought that was canon but hey I don't pay that much attention to the series.

Cooler was non-canon.

Also, Frieza in the original Frieza Saga, Frieza's power was the one he was born with. In DBZ Resurrection of F, Frieza decided to train. Well, now Frieza's base stats are higher than Goku's base stats. 

Yes, it is animated.

Vegeta is rumored to be the main protagonist, despite the fact he is Akira Toriyama's least favorite character in the series.

This should be a good movie, Battle of Gods was pretty good.

Japan gets the movie April 18th, we get it in the summertime of 2016.

GYAAAAH

Speak not of that movie...speak not of that movie...

The live action DB movie was horrible. I think they ought to give a live action DB movie another shot and make it GOOD though. It's certainly possible.