Looking for members for Pure Fusion.

1. You have a working mic for communication purposes.
  2. You are the age of or above the age of 14.
  3. There is NO exceptions in gender, race, beliefs, region, connection, or skill; everyone is welcomed to Pure Fusion.
  4. There is, however, an exception to maturity and abusive language; a solution will be suggested to the member wishing to join. If a member continuously shows he/she can't handle control themselves then they will be asked to remove themselves. (Trust me it will take for me to consider someone to be over abusive with language so don't worry too much.)
  5. This Clan has three Branches that every member will be apart of. Below will be the list of them.
  • Heroic = Gold
  • Mythic = Sliver
  • Cryptic = Bronze

There will be tournaments and Champions for each branch. If you gain the title of a champion then you are a captain of Pure Fusion until you have been overthrown by another member of Pure Fusion. There be a Grand Champion which makes grand champion Commander. Send me a message on XBL if you want to join. Gtag: Synystxr pF. Or send us a message on twitter @TeamPureFusion. You want to join, You will have to agree to change gamertag. This is a pretty new clan so im looking for a CO-Leader. Also this is a Xbox 360 clan and probably soon be a Xbox One clan. This is our logo below and each member will get one for your Youtube and Twitter. If you have one.

post-87737-0-54586900-1425789812.png