In the Master Chief Collection those are both options that are available to every player.

Halo 3: The flaming helmet you speak of is the Bungie Armor (it's not named this in MCC). It's it's own armor set in the Armor Customization menu, and is basically just the MKVI armor with the EOD chest on. I forget it's actual name.

Halo 4: The Arctic skin is available in the Loadouts Menu in the Customization section. It's for the BR.

I think you can get the artic skin if you pre ordered Halo 4 from some place or did something from a product because apparently 343i wants us to have 5 copies. Seriously, a bunch of armors, skins, and other stuff you can only get if you pre order Halo 4 from best buy or amazon or some other place, or if you buy a product and get a code or something. But yeah, I think that's bow you get the skin, or it might be from a specialization, I don't know. As for the helmet, I guess SD explained it ^.