Halo CEA thought

John-117 Jr.

Don't you guys hate when some Halo fans comments "why did u remake Halo CE". Well for the people who liked it that way ,why won't you guys stick to classic mode. 343 made the campaign look better and we got other maps then before,and there will be forge and theater so we can watch fails of the week from Jack and Geoff.Thats my thought,what yours?

Don't you guys hate when some Halo fans comments "why did u remake Halo CE". Well for the people who liked it that way ,why won't you guys stick to classic mode. 343 made the campaign look better and we got other maps then before,and there will be forge and theater so we can watch fails of the week from Jack and Geoff.Thats my thought,what yours?

I like it cause we can finally play on the console with classic maps, and Timberland was on Halo PC, so its the first time on the console. Im stoked for it, and the new firefight 2.5. I like the revamp, the guns sound amazing, and the gameplay looks like it did 10 years ago, but with a new coat of paint. Im happy with it, and I hope they do it for Halo 2's 10th

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...