Halo CE Master Chief colletion hacked by Halo Channel

I'm new to gaming, altough I'm 70 plus, I have found xbox 1 and Halo. Great games. Having said this, I started playing Halo CE and have gotten through episodes 1,2,3. In #4 I have run into, what can only say is a hack job. At a terminal that is suppose to unlock continuning the game all I get is transfered to the Halo Channel. I have tried several times to get passed this "hack" but nothing works, even xbox tech's couldn't help. I have tried several sites trying to get to Halo support, but cannot find a web site of telephone #. Anyone help.....Thanks.

This post has been promoted to an article.

• Like 2

Well I'm sorry to say....thats intentionally happening. Every time you access a terminal it launches the Halo Channel and you watch the video there. It's a pain you know but that's how it works

• Like 1

Wrong use of the word "hacking" my friend :hrhr:

To promote the Halo Channel abit more 343i ( the developer of this game and the channel) placed the terminal video's in the Halo Channel for you to watch there. It's all supposed to happen so don't worry.

I'm surprised Xbox tech support couldn't tell you this though...  You'd think they'd know this stuff...

They never fail to disappoint :rofl:

• Like 2

Additionally, the terminals are not required to continue the game. They are just extras, so you can ignore them entirely if all you're wanting to do is progress in the game.

If you're wanting to get the achievements for the terminals, all you have to do is find them and wait for the Halo Channel to load up and watch the video. Once the video's done, you can then press your X-Box Button and go back to the game.

Also, props on being 70 and still playing Halo. You are officially the second oldest player I know (the first one is 82, and that's my great uncle).

Have fun, and feel free to ask any other questions you may have.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...