Wow. This is amazing. You put so much time and effort into addressing each and every one of the active members around here that you've met, and a few inactive ones too. I read the entire thing.

Thanks, Fishy. It really does mean something to me, and I'm sure it will to all the rest.

• Like 2

Wow...I don't know what to say to this other then the fact that forgot to make an entry for one of the greatest members on the site, you! 

I'm not a great writer like you so i'll make this quick otherwise i'll end up embarrassing myself. 

Fishy: Fantastic member, writer and friend to us all. I'm really happy to see you back in the shoutbox and active again. It's great to sit down and read one of your Warlord chapters after a busy day at school. I am not sure why you stream, but I do know why I watch them and the answer is simple: Because it's awesome fun to see you playing games and to provide assistance when you need it. (And laugh when you die) Please never stop streaming games. I hope you never leave, or think about it, again. here's to another 4 years to a fantastic member! 

• Like 4

I don't remember backing out of any Challenge. Maybe I was strapped on time?

Just give me a shout when you wanna have a go, I'm always ready.

Come fite me scrub :spiteful:

Huge thumbsup for adressing so many people!

• Like 1

Wake up in the morning to find this, and it was a joy to read. Every little excerpt you put had something special to it, and each one put a smile on my face. Fishy, this was really something else. You taking the time to write all this up, and I can tell it comes from deep inside. I believe not just you are happy about your return, everyone else is too. Thank you for this Fishy. Put Joy in to my morning. :)

P.s: Happy 4 years. :beer:

• Like 1

The Director, I just want to state something with you. Did you know that scientific research has concluded that when the word potatoes is said, most of the time humans associate it with Mashed? Well, when I think of potatoes, I think of you. Because you be the Potato King.

I think of 'Southern Fried Potatoes', but that's probably because those are how they are best served. 

Also, the reason most people associate the word "mashed" with potatoes is because that's one of the two types of most common potato dishes, and it's the most enjoyed (the other being baked).

I think you'll find that while "Potato King" is a semi-accurate description of me, I am the king of many things including potatoes.

• Like 1

Wasn't expecting one of these; such a pleasant surprise :)

Sorry Fishy, I've been moving around a lot and had to leave my laptop behind. My phone (the pos that it is) can barely work on this site; let alone try to tackle the shoutbox. I was thinking of making a thread about it, but I knew I'd still do my best to lurk (even if it meant borrowing someone else's phone), so I figured it would be a tad unnecessary.

Anyway, miss you too, Fishy :) they've got a pm system for a reason :P

• Like 1

Well I sure wasn't expecting this..... just wow.  All I can say is THANK YOU!  Your an amazing person as well Fishy.  One of the greatest members I have ever known.  Thank god this wasn't a goodbye thread.  I really thought that was what I clicking. lol  Can't believe we have been here together for almost 4 years now.  Where did the time go?

• Like 1

You're right on a lot of things there. I don't think we've ever talked at all. I certainly hope what you picture me as being is what everyone else does too. Its been good being somewhat associated with you Fishy.

• Like 1

Thank you Fishy this means a lot. I'm glad to hear my contribution to the forum has made you happy in any way. I know I've been going MIA quite a lot lately but I'm going to get back into the swing of things again and also interact with the members more. This year will also mark my 4th year on the site and 3rd year on news group, the time sure has flown by.  Oh and I've been thinking about the challenges also and I hope to get another one out soon, maybe do a really difficult one and give the winner a golden shamrock or clover. 

Anyway thanks again Fishy I'm honored to be mentioned. I thought the same as Twinreaper and feared this was a goodbye thread.

• Like 1

:cray: 

Wow, I am so proud of you. The things you just wrote were personalized to each and every member, and that means so much to all of us. Fishy, you are such a inspiration to so many people that have be attached to this glorious site. You're legacy will go down into the History books. I cannot testify as to how many times, you have made my day better. I cherish you as a well beloved friend, and hope that we will stay in contact, for years to come. I hope, I will always be the Fish's best friend. :3

• Like 1

Agent York, You frustrate me. Every-time. Literally, Every-time I see you. I don't know why, maybe it's because of your eyebrows. I don't know. Just, why? Why are you even Cyan? Just, ugh... Just give me the news, I'll read it myself. ;)

It is most certainly the eyebrows.

GG Fishboi.

It's true, I may not talk and be super active in the shoutbox. But I am online a lot, I just choose not to speak sometimes. Now, Fishy you were always a delight to talk to in the shoutbox. You are certainly a well respected member on here and I believe everyone would agree with that. I hope to get to know you better so we might become friends. :) Very thoughtful of you to include me in your post, it means a lot to me to know how much the community treats all of it's members including me with thoughtfulness and respect. I'm not sure what else to say but.. :hugz: Thanks Fishy. ^_^

Edited by Melody
  • Like 1

Much respect for you Fishy to take the time and thought for all the good people who are still investing the time and hearts into keeping this forum going.  Not going to lie.  I miss daily log ins on here but my life has changed drastically and finding time is much different for me now.

• Like 1

I would have never thought, that I would make an impact on someone on a internet forum, at least big enough to get a mention.

I am doing fine and while my boss blocked netflix, the site is still free, life caught up to me and college has been stressfull, running a guild in ESO is quite stressfull as well.

But besides that: IT IS GREAT TO SEE YOU BACK FISHY!

• Like 1

Mr Kittens And Gibberish, you're the first one dead. How does it make you feel? Lol. As much as it hurts for me to not know you very well, I'm glad you're here and that I can get along with you. I appreciate you helping out in anyway or form that you have, even if I didn't notice. I'm glad you did it. Also, you might wanna get your cat checked right meow.

That was beautiful :cray: ...I don't know what to say, Except this:

But in all seriousness that is non existent in me(well not really non existent), It should be me thanking you...so:

Thank-You.jpg

Edited by Sierra Forge
  • Like 1