Which game would u live in

Bossguy

Hmm....

GTA would be cool since you can do lots of stuff, but it's easy to get killed. COD could also be cool cause of the whole war scenery and weapons. Halo wouldmalso be cool because of the weapons, enemies, and abilities. I would have to say Halo 4 because of all the Spartan abilities and cool enemies, and you have shields so it's less dangerous. Though COD Advanced Warfare would be cool too.

Pikmin, just because game is so inspiring to me and built up my childhood. It's the true definition of teamwork. I enjoy every bit of it. It makes me sad that I'll never become part of such an important team, but this forum is what I rely on. I'm very happy I came here.

Cover art:

Pikmin_cover_art.jpg

• Like 2

Pikmin, just because game is so inspiring to me and built up my childhood. It's the true definition of teamwork. I enjoy every bit of it. It makes me sad that I'll never become part of such an important team, but this forum is what I rely on. I'm very happy I came here.

Cover art:

Pikmin_cover_art.jpg

Aww. ♥ I loved that game! :D Great choice Fishy. ^_^ Yes, it really was a teamwork game with cute characters and fun gameplay! :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, like real life, but easier to evade the police? :P

I'm thinking Jak & Daxter, actually. Hover boards, people. Git yer priorities str8.

Then to be thrown out of the city by your close friends and family into a desert? Thus having them taking your JET-Board? Yeah, no thanks. I don't wanna die.

Then to be thrown out of the city by your close friends and family into a desert? Thus having them taking your JET-Board? Yeah, no thanks. I don't wanna die.

It's just a desert, Fishy. Don't be a wimp.

Plus, my mentality of it was staying in the city. Preferably away from the slums.

• 2 weeks later...

If you could choose just one game to live in and be as the main character witch game would u pick

If you are stuck in a game. (Like you are stuck playing that game for the rest of your life) I would pick a RPG game like Phantasy Star Univers or 2 online or something like Wolf of War craft where it would not be boring to stuck in.

But if its where you are living in that games world and not limited by whats just in the game. Then it would be The Elder Scrolls because in just about all of them I have found a way to be immortal and to have cool spells and houses and a lot of money.