How to record game videos unto YouTube?

depressant

It's called a HD PVR recorder.

You basicly hook it up with you PC and download the right software. I will record what happens on either your PC or Xbox and saves it so you can edit and upload it.

• Like 1

Actually I recommend Elgato HD60 over HD PVR

I own both and trust me. The HD PvR is far outdated and just a huge brick. The Elgato is quick, small, and captures HDMI footage. 

You also need a computer with the right specs to run the software the Elgato or HD PVR use to capture your gameplay screen. Look up some tutorials on Youtube for more information. 

If you have any more specific questions I am always here to help!

• Like 1

HD PVR uses two HDMI cables hooking from the device to your console, and from the device to your tv, with a usb hooked up to the computer to transmit it all. It then uses a program that comes on an installation disc with it and you click record and it does it.

It's not just one wire, it's a few connecting between many things.  As for Elgato, I have no clue.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well...i don't know what programs you have, but if you have a hard drive, and record a video, you could just record your voice as you,re recording the video. when your done you could add the voice recording to the video. i honestly don't know how complicated the process is but i know it can be done, or just use a video camera no a tripod facing the TV (quality may be worse but its a lot easier) that's MY OPINION i'm not telling you to do it honestly i haven't done it before i'm just aware that it can be done.