What Halo weapon would you have in real life?

depressant

^ It's probably just energy projected that activates itself, or however Energy Swords work. :P

As for your other question, anything goes. It could be a firearm or melee weapon, like an Energy Sword or Gravity Hammer. But it can't be a mounted weapon like a warthog gun, wraith cannon, or any other weapon on a vehicle.

The Sniper Rifle for obvious reasons. While the design I have always found goofy the power this weapon posses is undeniably spectacular. It can fire 4 rounds of armor piercing sabot rounds that rip through the tanks we see through out the Halo series. That is only Halo tanks if it can tear through tanks tread in the future which probably consist of metal alloys far superior to anything most of us can probably conceive. Then imagine what it could do to modern equipment especially considering it has incredible range and accuracy. So yeah that's why I want a sniper rifle from Halo IRL.

Honestly? i would probably

want the Banshee xD

Halo_array_ark.jpg

You LOSE!

Forward_Unto_Dawn_Ship.png

Did you guy's NOT read the OP? He responded that none of those will count. It has to be handheld firearm or melee weapon. Nothing to do with Vehicles or turrets. 

Also, I have a hard time choosing.

Assault Rifle is one of my favorite choices, I can't live without it. I literally always use it no matter what, it's my Custom Loadouts weapon in every loadout, and I would literally scavenge the battlefield if I didn't have one.

Spartan Laser is my other choice, perfect combination with the Assault Rifle. I like to snipe as much as any other player, but mostly Vehicles. Which is where the Spartan Laser comes in. The sniper rifle doesn't do a good job when it comes to vehicles, unlike the Spartan Laser which is perfect against vehicles. It's even perfect against taking out infantry.

Nonetheless, these two make a great combination for me. Assault RIfle for close up infantry combat, Spartan Laser to help out the team with Heavy Vehicles or any Vehicle threat, really. 

If you would like an explanation of why it's so hard for me to choose. It's because I'm a team player, I assist the team as much as possible. I want to win. Both weapons assist my team, it makes me happy. If I don't get the kill with the AR, it makes me upset, but I quickly relax knowing that I could have died but a teammate was there to help me. 

Carbine. Nothing like compressed radiation capable of firing as fast as I can pull the trigger. Kicks some butt at close range, kicks a lot of butt between melee distance and midrange-- and hey, if used appropriately, kicks butt at further ranges. I've been able to outclass ARs, DMRs, and BRs at any range, with my lovely effing carbine.

Such a shame that so many people rely on crappy OP weapons like the BR when niche weapons can easily outclass them. But hey; something different doesn't mean something better, and something standard-issue doesn't mean the best.

(That's my nice way of saying "different strokes for different folkes.")

• Like 2

I'd have to go with the Sniper Rifle, because if I had any other gun I know I would be tempted to use it on someone… If I had the Sniper I would still be tempted, but my aim is so bad with that thing that I could never hit anyone. Heheh, my logic.

• Like 2