halo 5 multiplayer

exorcism117

Since the arbiter is back I want elites in multiplayer along with odsts and marines. This should be fine like how in halo4 you work your way through the classifications. I also want the armor to be instead of fully red and blue, your character's armor colours with a red or blue band on the arm, this will make it easier to infiltrate your enemy areas and kill easier along with giving a more realistic and even camo.

I too want Elites in multiplayer, and the red/blue armband sounds cool, but it might be too hard to tell enemies from allies. But I think they should at least add more game modes where you have your own armor colors, like in Regicide because honestly, what good are armor colors if they always get changed?

The problem I have with Elites in multiplayer is that their anatomy does not fit the hitboxes causing them to be hunchbacks like in Halo 2 and 3. Halo 3 even had a gap in the Elite's neck that you could throw grenades through!

What they did with them in Halo:Reach is something I can agree with though. Full length, Larger overall, Stronger, Faster BUT restricted to certain playlists.

ODST's and Marines in multiplayer isn't going to work because they don't have energy shields allowing them to be headshotted instantly. Anyone with good aim is going to find themselves skeetshooting, especially if they're allowed to play as spartans!

Again this could be resolved by making a dedicated playlist or playlists that allow you to only play as ODST's/Marines (and maybe one Spartan or Elite to fight with in a team or fight against together).

The Red vs Blue theme is and will always stay in team oriented gametypes to allow you to see who's on your team and on the enemy team. Simply a coloured armband or something like that isn't going to cut it. It also fits the competetive theme/sport that player vs player combat has turned into in the Halo lore.

Rumblepit or any other non team oriented gametype always allow you to show off your own colours.

The way that MP (at least in the beta) was with sliding, thruster packing, ground pound, shoulder charge... it leads me to believe this game is set up more to favor Spartans anatomy and style rather than the Elites. Thruster packing Elites just doesn't seem right, neither does some of the things the Spartans were doing in the beta did. Since all of this stuff can be turned off though, it could mean Elites make a comeback but not in true multiplayer, however I doubt we see them in the game at all. Openly Optimistic, Heavily Doubting though.

Arbiter747 that's the point it works both ways and it's better than how it is now because about 85% of the time the blue blends in better with the map

I too want Elites in multiplayer, and the red/blue armband sounds cool, but it might be too hard to tell enemies from allies. But I think they should at least add more game modes where you have your own armor colors, like in Regicide because honestly, what good are armor colors if they always get changed?

Arbiter747 that's the point it works both ways and it's better than how it is now because about 85% of the time the blue blends in better with the map

The way that MP (at least in the beta) was with sliding, thruster packing, ground pound, shoulder charge... it leads me to believe this game is set up more to favor Spartans anatomy and style rather than the Elites. Thruster packing Elites just doesn't seem right, neither does some of the things the Spartans were doing in the beta did. Since all of this stuff can be turned off though, it could mean Elites make a comeback but not in true multiplayer, however I doubt we see them in the game at all. Openly Optimistic, Heavily Doubting though.

343I stated that they wanted to give spartans the feeling of being a walking tank. To even the playing field while yet keeping the individual progress of getting your own play style. Some people will focus on the ground pound others on other options like locomotion. I think of what I have seen in the beta, spartans ould easy out manouver an elite.

So Elites need their own way of movement, the covenant is a force to be reckoned with or else humanity would not have had trouble with them all. 

They're going into a direction I quite like, because for the first time I felt like a genuine super soldier.