Being the dorky DS gamer that I am, I am here today to talk about the game Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf_Banner.png

New Leaf is the fourth installment of the Animal Crossing series for Nintendo. I have to say, that I personally love the game, and so do many others as well. I, love economy based games, which this game is. I love them with all my heart. With this game, I found that at first I was hooked. But after time I would eventually get a bit bored with the game as it mainly depended on the certain time you were playing your game. I for one have not played the game in a while, but I plan to get back to it as soon as I get home! I'm gonna catch me some beetles! If you did not know, one of the main sources of income in the came is to catch rare beetles.

As for game ratings...

4.8/5.Amazon.com

9.6/10.IGN.com
9.5/10.GameStop

Good rating like this are not easy to come by, but if you do have a great game like this, it is well worthy of the ratings it has been given.

What do you guys think about such a game? Like it? Don't? Tell us!

• Like 1

Have 300+ Hours on New Leaf. I love that game so much. I restarted my town like 3 times already too.

Stopped playing around last month. Taking a small break as I normally do since I seriously have played too much of the game. I have my fingers crossed that a Wii U AC game is announced by Nintendo at this year E3 or this year in general. 

• Like 1

Have 300+ Hours on New Leaf. I love that game so much. I restarted my town like 3 times already too.

Stopped playing around last month. Taking a small break as I normally do since I seriously have played too much of the game. I have my fingers crossed that a Wii U AC game is announced by Nintendo at this year E3 or this year in general. 

They have Animal Crossing Plaza for the Wii U, it's not the same though. I find it boring. 

However, how could you put so much time in New Leaf? The game is something new, but I don't think I'd play it THAT much. I've only put in a total of 30 hours to the game. No more. I haven't played it in a while, it's not the same vibe as the other Animal Crossings. I just don't find it as good. I didn't necessarily like City Folk either. I played the original on the GCN and Wild World more than enough to have fun. 

Can you explain why you like the game so much?

That said, I won't mind playing it with other people. I'm not going to say "No." if you ask me to play.

• 6 months later...

Personally I love this game! I started with animal crossing on the game cube, and from then on in was absolutely mind blown that the days would progress with the days in real life (again i was pretty little as it was my bros gamecube and game). I'm glad to see how far it has come and along with progress- the many different strategies that could be used to make money, i.e sell the fossils instead of donating them or you know rippping your friend off of all their fruit and selling them at a high price back home lol.  I do believe that AC has gotten well less credit than it deserves- but thats just my honest opinion haha cheers!