Bots in multiplayer?

depressant

So I was wondering about multiplayer as I don't have gold, and I know this probably doesn't belong in Halo, but what if we could have bots for offline multiplayer? I know this is kinda a COD thing, but I was thinking of buying COD Ghosts and Advance Warfare because I could finally play multiplayer, as they have bots. It might not fit, but it would be a great opportunity for non-Live players to have the amazing experience of multiplayer. This was just an idea I had in mind, and feel free to post your opinions below. :D

• Like 1

I never really liked bots that simulate actual players. ESPECIALLY when teams are balanced with them in a game (example a team of 32 goes against 30. The team of 30 gets 2 bots to even the playingfield).

Either they are too easy to kill or they're actual aimbots depending on the difficulty you set them to. They'll never be able to recreate actual players with bots and to me it's just cringeworthy to play against and with them.

I know this topic has been thrown around multiple times, and with the way forge is we all believe it would be sweet. At least for forge and Custom games. I'd personally rather not have them in True Multiplayer. Perhaps offline, but I'd really rather have them try them in Forge. And I know that eventually we'll get the post in here saying it's impossible, or hard to do, but I want this dummit:

• 1 month later...

I would love bots in Halo 5 multiplayer! There are many times when my connection slows, no friends are online, I'm having an off day, playing with my kids, etc, when bots would be amazing to have to play against. Bots would be a lot more of an encouragement for me to buy DLC, also.

• 4 weeks later...

The ONLY time I'd every want them is say if FF came back or to get some extra help in S. Op.s but, NEVER in actually MM online. That would be disastrous! Especially in a ranked match. Bots that are simulated to play like people of similar skill are never what you'd expect. Far to easy to kill and they don't do a lot of things actual players do like trick jumps, ghandi hopping, and other similar tricks. Offline would be okay though.

Why not,? If they're in custom games, it won't screw the game up or anything, really. It probably isn't that hard to implement either. Sounds cool, and also if there was bot placement in forge or something. People could potentially even make a survival/firefight mode like that for custom games. I think it'd be really cool! :)

I'm totally be up for something like this. :)

It generally just adds more content to the game especially for people with no Gold.

But because it discourages people from getting Gold, I don't see MS wanting 343 to do it.

BTW it doesn't because we've seen that it hasn't discouraged people that play CoD from buying gold. We'd all agree that playing with real people cannot be compared to. xD

• Like 1

I'm totally be up for something like this. :)

It generally just adds more content to the game especially for people with no Gold.

But because it discourages people from getting Gold, I don't see MS wanting 343 to do it.

I don't see it discouraging people from getting Gold. If they don't already have it, I doubt they' get it because of a single game. It would help with sales though because then people who DON'T want to get gold will buy the game because they could play matches with bots.

• Like 1