new matchmaking gametype

haloking78

I was wondering what if halo had a whole new game type called war zone or something of that nature the game type would be 16 vs 16 or 32 vs 32 whatever works better it would be massive scale warfare and not only that I think it would be great to have AI like some grunts and elites or other types of AI the AI would keep the moons happy so they don't rage if there put up against stronger players tell me what you think about it being in halo 5 i personly love the idea

Noobs*

Noobs*

• 2 weeks later...

I thought maybe make a game type like flood survival. It would be a great way to bring the flood back into the game and also a fun and enjoyable eexperience. We have had the firefight game type in halo 3 dost, halo reach, and we have the new infection in halo 4 (Which was a fantastic idea btw). I was playing halo 3 for old times and I thought it might be a cool addition. thank you for taking the time to read this and please let me know what you think. Have great day!

I really like the flood idea, maybe it could be a Firefight subtype or something. 

Also, do you think a Scarab vs Mammoth, Scarab vs Scarab, or Mammoth vs Mammoth assault mode would be too hectic or big?

I have made a topic about Firefight Modes that you can check out. As for your Assault Mode idea, I think since they've had Scarabs and Mammoths in Campaign, it could be a Red vs Blue gametype where each team gets one of the vehicles and they try to destroy the enemy team's vehicle. It could probably be a 4v4 to 8v8 mode.

• 2 weeks later...