JSOC Halo 4 Military Clan ,Currently recruiting.

What are you looking for in a Halo 4 Clan ? Is it the sense of team work ? Perhaps you're just looking for skillful players to tag along with. Or maybe you're in it for the friends you make along the way ? No matter what you're lookng for i can certainly assure you that JSOC will have it all and meet your standards of a Clan.

The Naval oriented expeditionary warriors of JSOC provide maximum versatility in chaotic and uncertain conditions of crisis or conflict. JSOC Military forces are trained in core competencies of gunnery on infantry weapons combat operations, and battlefield awareness; employing a variety of weapons, and through communications supporting arms.

JSOC's military is the backbone of it's Government, and responsible for maintaining their skills in order to defend the name by any threat. As a member of JSOC's soon to be extremely diverse Military your duties will be the following.

• Perform as a fire team during drills and combat.
  • Participate in daily tact Missions, or drills.
  • Aid in troop Mobilization.
  • Maintain your skills weekly.

REQUIREMENTS.

• Must  be 16+
  • Must complete JSOC Novice Recruit trainning.
  • Have a Mic, OR kik.
  • Change Armour color. ( Armour pieces can remain how you want. )
  • Change your emblem.
  • Change your service tag.
  • Update your Motto with your given rank.

If you're interested and want more information please add lDlesperado on Xbox 360.

• Like 1

Hey JSOC Director,
I'm looking for a clan, but don't know alot about yours. So here's a link to my post; please do have a look at it, and if you think you're what im looking for, then please do get in touch with me!

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/39521-looking-for-a-proexperienced-halo-4-clan-xbox-360/

Thank you,

Sam.

Hello JSOC Director, I've got to say that I like how you composed this recruitment post. In fact my clan, the Ark War Veterans (AWV), pretty much say the same thing when we go recruiting for members. I'd like to know if you're interested in some sort of alliance that can of course lead to benefits. I'm currently 2nd Kaidon of the AWV (2nd in command) and I'm available on FB and xbox of course so if you want to discuss some things just let me know and I'll make sure to get back to you asap. I'm going to go ahead and leave a link to our FB page and our Website if you want to look into us a little bit more.

FB Link:

https://www.facebook.com/arkwarveterans

Website link :

http://arkwarveterans.weebly.com/

-JIGGLE CH3F