The Director

February 2015 MoM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darn it! Was hopin' it'd be me, but nah. xD congrats Del! Enjoy your MoM month! Or should i say DelMoM9 xD

*Reads Spoilers*

YgFI5KQ.gif

You lied to me.

Congrats Del. May your epic ramblings, and mind boggling speculation, calculations, and extrapolations exceed far beyond what you normally could achieve since you've been 1-UP'd. ;)

• Like 6

*Reads Spoilers*

YgFI5KQ.gif

You lied to me.

Congrats Del. May your epic ramblings, and mind boggling speculation, calculations, and extrapolations exceed far beyond what you normally could achieve since you've been 1-UP'd. ;)

post-4390-0-93419600-1422920259.jpg

• Like 2

Congratulations! I still remember when you weren't MoM like it was yesterday.... 

Seriously, congrats man. Your a good Mafia player and a fun guy in the shoutbox. Whats more to ask?

Now that it is February, I was wondering if you'd be my valentine. 

• Like 2

Derpen, what a wonderful shade of pink you are this month!!!

Congratulations! ^_^

Congratulations! I still remember when you weren't MoM like it was yesterday.... 

Seriously, congrats man. Your a good Mafia player and a fun guy in the shoutbox. Whats more to ask?

Now that it is February, I was wondering if you'd be my valentine. 

Our love is like the color pink! Kiss me! 

You are a worthy successor, of the TDM MoMmy crown... If you return it and it is ruined, I'll just have to back to the dollar store and purchase another.... Enjoy the month in pink!! *Hands over TDM Family Crown*

• Like 2

Congratulations Delpen9! Even though you can be a "they" sometimes, you're still a worthy MoM!

So Derpen is my MoMmy for this month? I approve  :thumbup: 

Congratulations Delpen! May you ride out your month in pink with style and carry on being the funny troll of the forums :P

One step closer to forum domination! :thumbsup:

Congrats Delpen, it's about time you got some recognition for those calculations that no body pays attention to in Mafia.

Nice work, this is well deserved.

Congratulations, I can't think of a better candidate this month actually :D! And now just a weird quick add from Dell, no pun intended at all ;). Don't ask how I came up with this, I just have way too much time on my hands and I have some bizarre ideas :rofl:. post-29848-0-64775900-1423001488.png

• Like 6

Congrats Deer-Del-Hen-pen. This one was bound to be coming. You mafian genius.

Congratulations, I can't think of a better candidate this month actually :D! And now just a weird quick add from Dell, no pun intended at all ;). Don't ask how I came up with this, I just have way too much time on my hands and I have some bizarre ideas :rofl:. Dellpen.png

No free advertising.

• Like 1