Possible Destiny Raid-date

Azaxx

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which day suits better

• Saturday
    • Sunday

So this is still on paper, and nothing is finalised due to a variety of reasons. This is a rough idea of what I have planned and I'd like to get some feedback from people, and also to see how many people would be interested in doing it.

Essentially this is what I have planned;

• Level 26 Normal VoG Raid for average Fireteam level of under 30
  • Level 30 Hard VoG Raid for average Fireteam level of 30 and/or above
  • Level 30 Normal Crota's End Raid for average Fireteam level of 30 and/or above

To all members who wish to play in the Raids, every member would be required to join the 343iCF clan for the intent of allowing members to get the Raiding Party achievement. On top of that, an expectation that a minimal knowledge of how the Raid works in the best strat is required (example the middle strat for fighting Crota/dual Gatekeepers in Atheon Summoning).

I have a basic outline for times regarding the Raids also, earliest I could see viable to cover most timezones would be around 5pm-12am EST on a Saturday and/or Sunday. Due to not all timezones working out, Friday is out of the question.

[Edit] Also to clarify that the Raids will be on the Xbox One

Leave a comment if this sounds interesting enough/you'd be committed into attending this. I don't plan on making this long lasting, just enough Raids to get the members here the achievement/some loot.

• Like 2