Ever feel the mishap and wish it were better? 

Well now you can!

Candidate Yoshi has promised all of us a voice. 

Not just any voice, but a voice that matters. 

Your demands, your needs. Your ideas. We want them all.

Yoshi has promised us a working Congress that will put our wonderful members from our beloved forum together and to work things out. Who doesn't think our most enjoyable members can't make this place better? I sure do.

Congress will address your problems. Congress will address your needs. Want a fun get together? Congress will sort out everything and come up with what works best. A problem with other members? Congress will put together an executive solution that will solve it. You need help with something? I'm pretty sure Congress is there for that! 

Your vote isn't just for the voice of Yoshi. Your vote is for the voice of you.

Congress is what we need. 

Congress is where it's at.

Congress is love, Congress is life.

yoshicongress_zps9f523165.png

"I'm not voting for him because I support him. I'm voting for him because I need him!" ~Maestro.

Visit his campaign at: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/39406-a-dream-for-a-better-tomorrow/

• Like 3

What you guys think the president works alone? You'd be foolish to think that. Each political candidate in the history of the world has relied on his peers to get them were they are.

I am not afraid to ask for assistance. I am human, I am like all of you. I understand the needs of the many because I also share those needs. I do not lie about what I am, because I am proud.

Vote Yoshi!

What you guys think the president works alone? You'd be foolish to think that. Each political candidate in the history of the world has relied on his peers to get them were they are.

I am not afraid to ask for assistance. I am human, I am like all of you. I understand the needs of the many because I also share those needs. I do not lie about what I am, because I am proud.

Vote Yoshi!

The people don't need someone "Like all of them" They need a figurehead. A guiding force.

They need someone willing to rise above, to take on the mantle of being more than "One of them."

They need me.

• Like 1

The people don't need someone "Like all of them" They need a figurehead. A guiding force.

They need someone willing to rise above, to take on the mantle of being more than "One of them."

They need me.

And where has that got you?

As far as I can see, you have Caboose's vote.

You're not going anywhere.

And where has that got you?

As far as I can see, you have Caboose's vote.

You're not going anywhere.

And why isn't Yoshi defending his own campaign? Far be it from me to expect someone expected to LEAD to fend for themselves, rather than hide behind a lackey.

• Like 1

And why isn't Yoshi defending his own campaign? Far be it from me to expect someone expected to LEAD to fend for themselves, rather than hide behind a lackey.

i'd like to point out if you look at his thread he defends himself there quite often from one of your followers

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/39406-a-dream-for-a-better-tomorrow/

I am defending my arguments and plans if I am voted president. 

Go ahead and check out the conversation I had with Caboose, who repeatedly attacked my Congress statement. I stand up for what I believe in. So do others.

Just because I have supporters of my plans, it does not mean I can't defend it myself.

I am defending my arguments and plans if I am voted president. 

Go ahead and check out the conversation I had with Caboose, who repeatedly attacked my Congress statement. I stand up for what I believe in. So do others.

Just because I have supporters of my plans, it does not mean I can't defend it myself.

Caboose is acting of his own volition. He is not a member of my campaign, but I support his decision to speak out against your lackluster future.

• Like 1