Snipas Empire United Recruiting

What we have to offer: the best Military & Government experience in Halo. Were not only a clan, but we're a band of gent others and sisters that wish to continue our reign of strict Militarism and Victory. Check our our website @ www.Snipas.weebly.com for more info and fill out an enlistment form if interested. Enlist today-Fight or Die, Always Resilient-

meant brothers not gent others.

Hey I asked this question over on your thread on Halo Waypoint but I'll ask again on here to be safe. Are the Snipas interested in having a 4v4 scrimmage some time? If so please add and message "paradlse" on Xbox so we can work out the details.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings S.E.U,

I'm a hardcore dedicated player, and I'm looking for a skilled clan  to join.

Here's a link to what kind of a clan I'm looking for. Please do look through it!

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/39521-looking-for-a-proexperienced-halo-4-clan-xbox-360/

If you think you're what im looking for, then please do get in touch with me.

Thank you!

Sam

• 3 months later...

What we have to offer: the best Military & Government experience in Halo. Were not only a clan, but we're a band of gent others and sisters that wish to continue our reign of strict Militarism and Victory. Check our our website @ www.Snipas.weebly.com for more info and fill out an enlistment form if interested. Enlist today-Fight or Die, Always Resilient-

meant brothers not gent others.

still up & recruiting.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...