Battlefield Hardline's Launch Maps and Modes Revealed!

The upcoming Battlefield spin-off, Battlefield Hardline, is getting the full treatment with new maps and modes, all revealed now!

Battlefield Hardline looks to be packed to the brim with content, while it might not all be working content at launch (let's hope it works) it still looks quite fun. On battlefield's website, Battlefield.com, new images and descriptions were given to the game's 9 launch maps, compared to Battlefield 4's 10 launch maps, and the previous entries all being 9 as well. The new maps are, Downtown, Bank Job, The Block, Dust Bowl, Hollywood Heist, Growhouse, Riptide, Everglades, and Derailed. To top all this off, the game will ship with 5 different modes, the newest one being Crosshair. The other modes are Hotwire Mode, Heist, Rescue, and Blood Money. Crosshair will follow a 5 v 5 gameplay trying to keep VIPs alive for as long as possible while trying to eliminate all of the opposing team as quickly as possible. The maps will range from medium to small and will feature the past game's levolution. The game launches March 17th, 2015 with all this content for PlayStation and Xbox consoles as well as the PC. 

post-26953-0-46839800-1421991201_thumb.jpg

I must admit, even though Hardline doesn't look to do much to identify itself as a Battlefield game, it has some nice graphics and an overall interesting tone to it, nothing like I've seen outside of Counter-Strike. I'm not pre-ordering after the travesty that was Battlefield 4's launch, but Hardline is sticking on my radar. What about you, what do you think of Hardline so far? Do the maps and modes impress you? Let me know down below, thanks for reading folks!

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 2

I'll admit, most of the maps for Hardline are what I wanted to see in BF4, but considering how little the game is changing from 4, I don't think it'll be enough to pull me in.

Nice post, I completely forgot about Hardline until I saw this ^_^

I've been waiting for Hardline to release. As much as the games going to be unfinished, I'm pretty sure the setback is going to be worth it. I am getting the game, I have loved playing the Battlefield games. My thoughts on this one are going to change once I get my copy, which is the Deluxe Edition. If the game doesn't pass by my book, it won't pass any of yours. So to all who aren't getting it, I'll let you know how it goes. Then you might consider it.