Halo MCC "freebies"..what about those who could never get in a match?

MandoMan531

Recently heard that people are being gifted a free month of Live as well as other gifts for sticking with MCC through the hard times, but you had to play before December 19th. Problem is, I had the game since launch and could never get in a match! I played custom games and campaign but nothing else ever worked. Figured I'd put the game down until after some updates rolled out. I'm just wondering if I qualify or not? Liking the idea of playing ODST.

Recently heard that people are being gifted a free month of Live as well as other gifts for sticking with MCC through the hard times, but you had to play before December 19th. Problem is, I had the game since launch and could never get in a match! I played custom games and campaign but nothing else ever worked. Figured I'd put the game down until after some updates rolled out. I'm just wondering if I qualify or not? Liking the idea of playing ODST.

If you play the MCC, and are on Live before the 19th, then you shall get the bonuses as well. :)

Bought game on day one and never got message regarding free month of live. I'VE been rocking live for 11 years and in all honesty this is the first time a situation such as this has ever not just worked. Thought Id put a shout out on the forms and see if I could get it resolved... Thanks in Advance.

^

Do you pay yearly or monthly? :)

Do you pay it all in one go, or do you do it month by month? in other words.

As long as at some point you played Mcc while connected to xbl before December 20th you should be fine.

Edited by Caboose The Ace