looking for a halo 4 clan

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Shadow. I'm in a clan called Epsilon Fleet is a military styled clan based in Halo: MCC but we're expanding into other games such as Destiny and Titanfall. We offer places for players of all styles, from competitive, to casual, to map forgers! You'll be placed in a squad that's fit for you! It will be good for your playing times and your playing style. Our clan has weekly practices to keep ourselves active and stablw. If you want to know more feel free to contact me on Xbox or checm our our website.

My gamertag is "paradlse" (no that's not a typo that's actually an L)

Here's a link to our website:

http://www.epsilonfleet.com/

If you want to joi our clan make sure you sign up first. Please put down my gamertag for how you found our clan. Once you're all signed up one of our members will get you through the process.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey if you are still looking for a halo clan RFA is recruiting and we always have people on. I away for a while so 1 of my spartans can talk with you and take you through a basic training to see if you like gaming with us. MSG RFA Luxy to set something up. Hopefully be seeing in our ranks. CMDR, RFA Mabari.