This is my 'Shocking' return to the community. Sorta.

ShockGazm

Hello there peeps. ^_^

So, yeah I'll be returning as a member again, not sure how active I will be during the week but I should have plenty of time on the weekends to scroll and click throughout the forums. I haven't had a laptop for a long while (Since July 2014 I think) and I'm only now getting used to it again. It all feels new to me... sorta, haha. It's gonna' take a little time for me to get back into the forums again, but all is good, I haven't completely forgotten how to use a laptop. 

For those that don't know, I left and became inactive after around a month of announcing I was leaving which was May of last year I believe. I had real life stuff to deal with (As I still do now) and I had to take a break from my laptop and gaming in general because I spent every night using it, that's just one or I guess two reasons out of the few that lead me to leaving for a while.

Some things here and there have changed in my life, if you want to be a little nosy just message me and I'll feed your curiousity. 

Just one last thing, I won't be playing in a any game nights yet just to throw that out there. Still not ready for that but soon this year I will definitely participate. I do have a PS4 and I only have Destiny at the moment and I can't see myself getting an Xbox One for a little while. I was going to get an Xbox One this month but I'd rather wait 'till 343 sort out the MCC and then I'll eventually get one. Anyway, see you guys around the forums!

Also, Welcome to those who have not long been at 343i Community Forum! ^_^

• Like 8

Welcome back, shock! I have a week or week-half..to stay.. because, i'm moving out again.. last time i moved was on around september 2014, I was living with my father then moved in with my mother, now i am moving to different house with my mother. It's just a little drama my mother and i had to deal with... Sorry if i said this about it if it's not good... anyways, WELCOMEEEE BACK :D

Welcome back, shock! I have a week or week-half..to stay.. because, i'm moving out again.. last time i moved was on around september 2014, I was living with my father then moved in with my mother, now i am moving to different house with my mother. It's just a little drama my mother and i had to deal with... Sorry if i said this about it if it's not good... anyways, WELCOMEEEE BACK :D

Thanks!

Looks like a lot of hassle in your life at the moment then, huh. I had to go through something like that when I was younger. I have a mother, father and step-mother. Long story short, I was living with my mother and father for a while, but soon they split up and then at some point my father won custody of me living with him over my mother and now I live with my dad and step-mum. I was back and fourth constantly, it's complicated but those are the basics. Anyway, see you around the forums. ^_^

Welcome back man it's been a while and since you left I had a transformation and heaps of name changes :c but welcome back :hugz:

Cheers! Yeah, you'll have to remind me of what name you used a couple months back, haha. I don't recognise you but regardless, see you around the forums!

Edited by ShockGazm

Welcome back! I don't think we've met before..

I'm Weiss/Ash, nice to meet you! ^_^

Thanks, good to be back. It's all good, I can imagine there are quite a lot of new members or returning members I've never spoken to yet.

See you around!

I knew you return soon. ;) Nice to officially have you return. :)

Haha, yeah. I thought I may aswell come back now, I don't have a lot to do at the moment. ^_^

Thanks for the welcome back messages peeps! I still remember a majority of people here, this thread included. See you guys around the forums. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...