Ranking system is flawed

The way the ranking system works in Master Chief Collection just isnt going to work by the looks of it, I mean beside the fact only 1 playlist actually has ranking at the moment, there are no penalities for leaving the game or team killing especially in Halo CE and Halo 2 they need to sort this out or people will just continue not playing properly

You do realise that all the other playlist are going to be ranked soon.

Also since MCC has had a rocky launch, 343i is still working out a lot of the network issues whilst also taking care of the Halo 5 beta.

Since the beta is over/almost over, they will be focusing more on MCC issues and updating their playlists.

Just wait a bit, and things will improve. ^_^

I still dont agree with the way they've done the playlists you cant even choose the game mode ffs, you can just choose what games are in the playlist and how many people also why should we have to wait for the MP in a game we paid for as compared to a beta for a game that will try to trick people into buying the next broken game

I still dont agree with the way they've done the playlists you cant even choose the game mode ffs, you can just choose what games are in the playlist and how many people also why should we have to wait for the MP in a game we paid for as compared to a beta for a game that will try to trick people into buying the next broken game

The game was never going to work smoothly straight off and 343 are still fixing the game. Right now, it's the best they can do. You should be happy that you even have multiplayer at the current time

Edited by Dexter Grif

^

I disagree, its been more than a month since launch and Mcc still sucks. :mad:

By now I would have expected all major problems like not being able to play, mixed and all launch playlists restored with several new ones.

But for some reason, 343 cannot do that!

Its the year 2014 and 343 fails to even provide the basic launch expectancy for a game. It has been over a month, it is completely unacceptable.