Would you rather...

Ranger Intel

sans

(mine is dark because i played this game over the weekend and asked this question)

would you rather have sex with a dead body

or

have sex with an animal/alien?

Both are disturbing to imagine, can we skip this question? 

sans

(mine is dark because i played this game over the weekend and asked this question)

would you rather have sex with a dead body

or

have sex with an animal/alien?

Dead body if it wasn't decaying, alien if the experience wasn't terrifying/psychologically damaging.

But this is only a joke answer because is this kinda question allowed in this thread???

pacifist 

Would you rather...

Shrink and be teensy tiny as the size of a mouse unable to return to normal size? (Still a human, just shrunk very small) or... Become giant, but never stop growing.. ever..Ever!

Edited by Melody

Spoiled milk with cereal, because you didn't mention eating it.

Would you rather...

Go to a amusement park for a entire day, but not ride any rides?

or.....

Be stuck in a room with the trolololol song playing in reverse all day long?

Would rather suffer with trololo. I need my dose of fun with rides.

Would you rather ride a bear into battle or send thousands of Chihuahuas into battle under your command?

The bear is probably untrained, and will maul me before I even mount it, so Chihuahua soldiers it is.

Would you rather... have an eye-poke machine from Dead Space 2 puncture your eye, or do it with a syringe by hand?

Tough nuggets because you're getting your eye poked one way or another. 

Fallout type setting since - despite having multiple inhospitable wastelands - there are bastions for Humanity. Mostly "watch your back" bastions, but bastions nonetheless. Also, badass retro-future technology. Can WD say the same?

Then in WD there's frickin' mindless, slow-moving zombies EVERYWHERE, and no one uses suppressors to prevent hearing damage. Oh, and hardly any hygiene.

Would you rather... have expanding earlobes, or multiplying eyebrows? It is as advertised.

• 1 month later...

Would you rather get abducted by aliens?

or..

Abducted by kidnappers (With no risk of death or harm, but possibly trapped somewhere)

Kidnappers.

Would you rather have an awesome sound system, but have to listen to Justin Bieber for 30 minutes a day...

OR...

Be limited to cheap headphones.

I buy cheap headphones all the time. No Bieber for me.

Would you rather...

Live in a sensory deprivation tank for 2 weeks...

Or...

Have one of your senses randomly malfunction (turn off) every day for a month?

The second choice is too vague. Would it be one specific sense, or all of them on different intervals? How long would they be dead for and how often would it happen?

The second choice is too vague. Would it be one specific sense, or all of them on different intervals? How long would they be dead for and how often would it happen?

A random sense would be dead for 12 hours a day, but only 1. Not all of them. So it's Sunday and your hearing is fried. Monday it's your sense of touch. Tuesday it's hearing again. Wednesday it's sight. Etc. 

• 1 month later...